Trusted Contributor

IS H by HALSTON GONE ?

[ Edited ]

They were the only brand that I could find pants that were a perfect fit.  I hope they haven't been phased out.  

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1  Well, there are still over 300 items under Halston so if it is, not anytime soon.  I have a couple of the tops which I like a lot.

Respected Contributor

I was wondering the same thing!  I love his tops, they are so light, soft and flow so beautifully over the hips, I have so many of them and I live in them all spring/summer.  I hope they do not phase this line out (like they did Liz Claiborne).  I hate the Denim & Co. tops.  Even the Jersey ones feel like I am wearing rubber.  Please do not get rid of the Halson line.

Respected Contributor

They were on the other day with some good clearance prices but I don't know if they're coming back with new.

Honored Contributor

There are over 300 items from that line on Qvc.com and not many clearance items so obviously it is not being discontinued.  Someone asked the same thing about QF a few days ago.  You can't depend on the shows for shopping your favorite line, QVC doesn't work that way anymore.  Some items never show up on any the TV presentations.  Some designers are on Q2 more often.  Shopping QVC.com is the best way to shop when you are looking for something specific.  Search Halston pants to see what is available.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if they are.  Most of the items are clearance and I haven't seen a block of just Halston apparel in a very long time.  In fact, I rarely see Halston presented during any fashion programs.  Even on Q2 I don't see this line.

Occasional Contributor

I came on here to see the same thing. At first, I figured it was due to factories in China being shut down....I just assume that's where they're made, so I wasn't worried too much, but they should have had new items in by now, so I'm worried. I LOVE their tops. I need more for the summer. I sure hope they're not gone. I think I'll check HSN and that other shopping network that I can't remember the name right now. I'm gonna be so bummed if they're gone. 

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 @Packer1959 @Lipstickdiva @chrystaltree @luvmyteddy4 

I hope they are not gone!

Beginning last summer, I started buying the crewneck tees then turtlenecks...all of which fit me much better than other brands.

Lord & Taylor carries this brand also.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

They were the only brand that I could find pants that were a perfect fit.  I hope they haven't been phased out.  

@Silver Fox1 I have noticed this for some a few months now.  I really liked certain items that Halston offered.  It seems like nothing is new nor anything is being featured or shown from the line...what happened to Cameron?...almost everything is on sale.

Most recently I picked up this cardigan (A353774) in all three colors because it's so different and unique and fits well...I figured once this nightmare if over I hope to have places to wear it.

I hope they are not being phased out but it appears to be so.

Super Contributor

I wondered the same. Seems like Marc Fisher shoes are not presented anymore either. Must be fading them (both brands) out.