Honored Contributor

Re: IS CAMO THE NEW LEOPARD PRINT?

@tansy wrote:

I have an animal print top and a pair of flats.  I just don’t care for camo or understand its appeal.  

@tansy 

I don't either.    I've seen camo on women that looked just awful,  but they obviously thought they looked good.

Trusted Contributor

Camo, moto,  so many dumb terms.  Just call them clothes.  Another fad that will be gone by next year.

Respected Contributor

I love prints and probably 90% of my tops are printed, but I don’t like camo or animal prints. Go figure 🤔

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own one items in camo with a stupid iron-on...it was on clearance.  It is a night gown and I was desperate to have something to wear.  I was more interested in the word "sale" under $20 than appearance at that point.

Regular Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I bought a green leopard print jacket at the Nordstrom sale.  I sent it back because instead of being an unusual color for leopard print it looked like camo.  

I bought that same jacket. 

Football is my favorite season.
Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I have several pieces of clothing and more in accessories in leopard print....love it. Now it seems camo is the new “neutral”. 

I did purchase a pr. of camo jeans at the Nordstrom sale, but wondering if this print is as versatile.

I love both prints. One of my favorite way to wear my camo pants is with a black sweater, pearls and black or neutral kitten heel pumps.

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

I like Leopard type animal print. Have a few tops, a dress, a hat, and a swim suit in it. Here is one of my tops paired with a favorite skirt.

NewShoes-Hot Woman copy.jpeg

@StylishLady 

I'm with you!  I love animal print -- always have.  I never get rid of my animal print -- as the style seems to go away and come back again and again.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Just me, but I don't care for camo at all.  It just doesn't do it for me.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I love camo, I love leopard, both so much. Did you know that camo is illegal to wear in some countries? Yes it’s true.

@Grouchomarx   My SIL is a retired Army Captain...He finds camo insulting. I don’t wear it around him. He explained that soldiers should not wear their “outfits” off base except to and from there...not on weekends, shopping, etc. It’s considered disrespectful. Go figure. Maybe like wearing flag printed clothing?

Honored Contributor

I would like to find one pair of camo pants, donated my old pair of camo crops. They're all skinnies and even with my weight loss I'm just not a big fan of skinnies.

I never wore leopard print until I bought the J Crew leopard print tie neck blouse that @suzyQ3 posted months ago. I love that blouse, it's so classy and it doesn't wrinkle. I wore it to the Lion King movie 🦁

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"