Honored Contributor

IS CAMO THE NEW LEOPARD PRINT?

I have several pieces of clothing and more in accessories in leopard print....love it. Now it seems camo is the new “neutral”. 

I did purchase a pr. of camo jeans at the Nordstrom sale, but wondering if this print is as versatile.

Honored Contributor

Re: IS CAMO THE NEW LEOPARD PRINT?

[ Edited ]

Collen Lopez is wearing a camo moto and it's really nice...I think I want it!

ETA- Colleen is wearing the camo moto in the video for this product:

https://www.hsn.com/products/rca-pro-10-hd-32gb-quad-core-tablet-with-keyboard-sleev/9016109

That jacket is not yet in the inventory...but my guess is that it's coming and she just had it on to give us a peek.

Respected Contributor

Lord I hope not.  I hate camo prints.  I on the other hand love animal prints, especially leopard.  I keep hearing the QVC designers say the animal print will be all over the runways this year. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never thought I would wear camo nor do I wear animal prints....but some time ago I bought a pair of LOGO jeans in muted camo....so surprised how cute, neutral, comfy, and fit so well.  Love them with a neutral color tunic and shooties.

Respected Contributor

I like Leopard type animal print. Have a few tops, a dress, a hat, and a swim suit in it. Here is one of my tops paired with a favorite skirt.

NewShoes-Hot Woman copy.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Camo does seem to be extremely strong.  It's owned by so many people it's passed "fad" and gone to "classic".

I wouldn't be the least but surprised if Ralph Lauren doesn't do his version unless he already has.

Honored Contributor

I really, really,, really dislike camo prints - almost as much as I dislike floral prints.

I am a big fan of anmal prints.  I can still remember my first animal print ... a leopard print silk scarf I bought at Bloomingdale's in the early 1960s  

Trusted Contributor

I dislike camo prints and don't do much animal print either.

Honored Contributor

I like some camo prints. Some not so much. Have never ever liked any kind of animal print.

Honored Contributor

I bought a green leopard print jacket at the Nordstrom sale.  I sent it back because instead of being an unusual color for leopard print it looked like camo.