Trusted Contributor

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIDEOS?

The option to watch a video presentation has disappeared......they were there yesterday because I watched the video.  Anyone else having problems?  This is very strange.  

Honored Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIDEOS?

@10000Nicknames wrote:

The option to watch a video presentation has disappeared......they were there yesterday because I watched the video.  Anyone else having problems?  This is very strange.  

I am having an issue with the video popping up whenever I want to look at an item and it wont clear away :-(

Honored Contributor

LINK

Above is a link to a LOGO cardi, which I watched just now.

It is the only one I have tried.

When watching have you tried hitting "esc" or re-loading the page?  "esc" worked for me just now  HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Try clearing your cache / cookies - I wasn't able to see the videos, did this and it is working for me again.

Esteemed Contributor

I called c.s. this morning because there is no videos on my computer ...at all...none...nada..what the heck happened....

C.S. said he would report it but there still isn't any videos...

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

LINK

Above is a link to a LOGO cardi, which I watched just now.

It is the only one I have tried.

When watching have you tried hitting "esc" or re-loading the page?  "esc" worked for me just now  HTH

Well, I clicked on the "link" and.....as the picture was loading, I could see the video option there; but then it disappeared when the item came up.  So strange.  It's definitely a problem on QVC's end and I've reported it (and I'm sure I'm not the only one).  A glitch somewhere. Hopefully they'll resolve it soon.  In the meantime, I save money!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same link as the one posted above...

I have the option to watch the video in two places... under the picture of the product (small rectangle) and on a second one large screen underneath.

There is a pop-up that says it uses "Adobe Flash Player" and "Chameleon v 1.5"

Don't know if this information will help you? 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Same link as the one posted above...

I have the option to watch the video in two places... under the picture of the product (small rectangle) and on a second one large screen underneath.

There is a pop-up that says it uses "Adobe Flash Player" and "Chameleon v 1.5"

Don't know if this information will help you? 

Thank you, but I don't have any options whatsoever to watch the videos.  I did just call CS again and this time, the rep said her notes indicate that as of 10/14, product video presentations will be HIDDEN due to testing.  And it's for mobile, tablet and desktop customers (that would be ME!!).  It doesn't say for how long, though. Hopefully, it won't last long because I'm sure the phone calls to CS will be pouring in. 

Trusted Contributor

@orange wrote:

Try clearing your cache / cookies - I wasn't able to see the videos, did this and it is working for me again.

I tried that when I first noticed the problem, but no luck.  Thanks, though!  I just posted that CS says the videos are being "hidden" due to testing.  Ugh. 

Super Contributor

THANK YOU!!!!!  I thought it was just me....!!!