Honored Contributor

If the Irish shows have been on I've missed them.... I guess this will be the first time in over 20 years that I haven't bought something Irish on The Rose of Tralee day.  Since I missed the show (or shows) I went on line and there's nothing I haven't seen before. And it all seems to be the leftovers from the last several shows...  Am I wrong?  I hope I am becaue I'm really not ready to say good bye to these marvelous shows and products~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Q4u

It's not over. Next show is 5pm ET, 2 pm PT.

I've been watching, several new things, several new colors in sweaters/vests!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Q4u

It's not over. Next show is 5pm ET, 2 pm PT.

I've been watching, several new things, several new colors in sweaters/vests!

Thanks for the heads up... I'll watch Woman Very Happy.  Irish woolens are especially my favorites but there was a Claddah 14k emerald ring that should have my name on it  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Q4u: I've always wanted a Claddah ring!

I watch for the sweaters, as a life-long knitter (started at age 7) who carries her knitting into faculty meetings and, when I was a lawyer, the courtroom. (Hate wasted time.)

Several drastic reductions on a few items!

Respected Contributor

@Q4u

My many-times great grandfather came over from Ireland as a lad.

I just bought the gorgeous Boyne Valley Weavers cape:

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 1.33.44 PM.png

and the Kilronan open front vest (pockets!):

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 1.34.48 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: IRISH SHOWS?

[ Edited ]

@Q4u,  There's one more show scheduled today.   Also, I heard one of the vendors mention the shows (taped) can be seen on QVC Plus so you might check there to catch what you missed.  There's a thread you might be interested in called "MY YEARLY ROSE OF TRALEE THREAD" at this link, too:

click link:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/MY-YEARLY-ROSE-OF-TRALEE-THREAD/td-p/3105839

hth!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying the show that's on right now.... I have quite a few sweaters but one more is always welcome.  They are gorgeous and well worth the money, indestructible.  I love the snowflake zip up in Gray....

@1Professor - your choices are gorgeous!  

My Mother was born in England, my father 2nd generation Scots, however he did some Ancestry searching and found we were (probably) Protestant Irish (500 years ago) and the family moved into Scotland to avoid prosecution...  so I proudly state I'm Scots-Irish and English.  OH, and he found a lot of wool merchants in my ancestry ..... hence my genetic love of woolens.... lol!

Honored Contributor

ROFL!!......PERSECUTION not PROSECUTION!  

Oh my.... Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

I too love these shows and items.  There were a few new items sprinkled in with a lot of older items.

I'm hoping St. Patrick's day will be mostly new.

Respected Contributor

Re: IRISH SHOWS?

[ Edited ]

Nadjalu, we can always dream about new items, but keep a plan B in mind.