Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

For some reason, I prefer a denim jacket to be a denim jacket.  With all the beautiful embroidery on the jacket, how would you even care for it?  Wash, dry clean, etc.?

@gertrudecloset 

Sounds like you're not interested, but since you asked here are the care instructions:

• Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, no bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed

@gertrudecloset I have washed embroidered items without problem.  Inside out, maybe a delicates bag if I think something might pull on the embroidery.

@NYCLatinaMeThanks for the tips.  I've never owned anything so elaborately done with embroidery.  I would not have had a clue as to how to care for it!  Thanks for replying.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

For some reason, I prefer a denim jacket to be a denim jacket.  With all the beautiful embroidery on the jacket, how would you even care for it?  Wash, dry clean, etc.?

@gertrudecloset 

Sounds like you're not interested, but since you asked here are the care instructions:

• Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, no bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed

I thought I made that clear?  OK, good to know if I ever wanted such an elaborate denim jacket (or anything) that's designed with such detail with embroidery @lolakimono .

I run when I hear the word "iron."  LOL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Too much going on , on that one.

Honored Contributor

I like embroidered details, but this too much embroidery for me.