Honored Contributor

INDRAA DENIM JACKET

INDRAA DENIM JACKET

New, from Johnny Was.

@SoX

Honored Contributor

It's pretty, but I've seen more attractive work.

Honored Contributor

Based on the great design of the wildlife theme , I like this jacket and that is the appeal for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: INDRAA Denim Jacket

[ Edited ]

Gorgeous!  Love the fine colorful floral embroidery work over denim.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

I love that!  Nice soft colors and beautiful design.  Are you getting it?

Esteemed Contributor

For some reason, I prefer a denim jacket to be a denim jacket.  With all the beautiful embroidery on the jacket, how would you even care for it?  Wash, dry clean, etc.?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

That is one cool cat on the back ... I'll have to gather my pennies for this one ...

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

For some reason, I prefer a denim jacket to be a denim jacket.  With all the beautiful embroidery on the jacket, how would you even care for it?  Wash, dry clean, etc.?

@gertrudecloset 

Sounds like you're not interested, but since you asked here are the care instructions:

• Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, no bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@lolakimono 

I love that!  Nice soft colors and beautiful design.  Are you getting it?

@Hippiified 

I would not NOW, at the full price.  One, I have several denim jackets (and some from JW) but mostly because I'm virtual and no one would see my tiger.Cat Sad

J. Crew had quite a few tiger pieces a few years back and I indulged, so it's not something that I need...

BUT, you never know what could happen with some extra work hours.Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

Sounds like you're not interested, but since you asked here are the care instructions:

• Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, no bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed

@gertrudecloset I have washed embroidered items without problem.  Inside out, maybe a delicates bag if I think something might pull on the embroidery.