Honored Contributor

Re: INC Metallic Layered Look Top

I finally received this top today, fifteen days after ordering. It was shipped from Arizona, I live on the East Coast. I'm sure there were probably a few weather issues. It was USPS, I paid the ridiculous ten dollar shipping because I wasn't going to spend 99 to get free shipping. 

It's much more sparkly than it appears in the photo, but I like that. The fit is very good, the spandex helps with that. I like it, it's out of the box for me but it's perfect for any special occasion. I would wear it to something like a movie though, just because. Life's too short.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Now that is a classy look for a woman with taste.  Sounds like you got a great deal -- that is the best part!  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Very nice!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

very nice !

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I finally received this top today, fifteen days after ordering. It was shipped from Arizona, I live on the East Coast. I'm sure there were probably a few weather issues. It was USPS, I paid the ridiculous ten dollar shipping because I wasn't going to spend 99 to get free shipping. 

It's much more sparkly than it appears in the photo, but I like that. The fit is very good, the spandex helps with that. I like it, it's out of the box for me but it's perfect for any special occasion. I would wear it to something like a movie though, just because. Life's too short.

It's a very pretty top, @Greeneyedlady21.  I think it would be perfect for the Gaga concert!  

Hopefully you'll be post a review of the concert the next day?  Smiley Happy