Honored Contributor

INC Metallic Layered Look Top

I just ordered this from Macy's for a trip in January. I've had my eye on it for weeks, was looking for a more subtle conservative top with some sparkle. It looks like a top that can be worn for more than special occasions. I trust the quality of INC.

It's actually machine washable, I would still hand wash. Nylon and spandex, the faux layer is polyester . $69.50 but it was 30% off, 10% on Ebates. I wanted to wait for an even better deal, but I was afraid I'd miss out on getting one. Very good reviews. 

9040585_fpx.jpeg9040586_fpx.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: INC Metallic Layered Look Top

Nice!!!  Classy.

I like the INC line, too.

Honored Contributor

That top is very pretty.

I've tried a few INC pieces - there's something about the cut that just doesn't work with my body type.  They are cut too narrow through the shoulders for me.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Is it for your Lady Gaga concert? Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21

Is it for your Lady Gaga concert? Cat Wink

Probably. I wanted to wear a dress, but I'm trying to bring just a carry on. It's her jazz and piano show so I want a more conservative look. I'm going to look for a pair of flowy type pants that won't be bulky to pack. Hopefully the top will fit.

Don't know how I'm ever going to do the tiny carry on.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Very nice.

Honored Contributor

It's classy and elegant and just the right amount of bling.  Yes, I would have snapped that up.  I'd wear it with jeans and boots for movie night with hubby as well as for a dressy occasion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I just ordered this from Macy's for a trip in January. I've had my eye on it for weeks, was looking for a more subtle conservative top with some sparkle. It looks like a top that can be worn for more than special occasions. I trust the quality of INC.

It's actually machine washable, I would still hand wash. Nylon and spandex, the faux layer is polyester . $69.50 but it was 30% off, 10% on Ebates. I wanted to wait for an even better deal, but I was afraid I'd miss out on getting one. Very good reviews. 

9040585_fpx.jpeg9040586_fpx.jpeg

I think you got a great deal..I LOVE INC!!!!!! LOVE your top..enjoy!!!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I really like this!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I like the length, color, and style, but I would prefer it all be the same material. I do not care for the chiffon trim at the bottom.