Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN returns to HSN Spring 2020!

That is good news.  She needs to keep herself busy.  Never purchased her clothes but I like her.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

This is wonderful news!  Her pants are the only ones that ever fit me correctly.  I cannot wait!  I have missed her a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Too bad they couldn't relaunch her for 2019 Fall/Winter - I LOVE her Platinum line (leather), but will welcome her with open arms for new Spring Fashions. Quoting IMAN...FABULOUS Heart

I'm sooooo glad I grabbed her Dolce and Gabbana inspired leopard items - they are some of my favorites from her Global Chic line.

Me too Chi! Love the leopard items....we were lucky! Her ponte pants are the best! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you for posting this, I hadn't seen this yet.  I really enjoyed Iman on HSN over the years.  She was fun to watch with Joy Mangano.  Though IMO, Iman's products were much better quality.  I own several of her clothing items and love them.

Great news!

Honored Contributor

Why are celebrating when you have no idea if the brand will be the same????  Joy either owned the IMAN brand or partnered with IMAN and other backers so we what the the new IMAN will be like.  We won't know until it debutes.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her jeans are the ones that I get the most compliments on. Hope she is bringing them back!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

Her jeans are the ones that I get the most compliments on. Hope she is bringing them back!

You know she will! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Why are celebrating when you have no idea if the brand will be the same????  Joy either owned the IMAN brand or partnered with IMAN and other backers so we what the the new IMAN will be like.  We won't know until it debutes.

I have no doubt it will be the same or better.  Her name will be on it and I feel certain she would not present anything to the public without it being up to her high standards.  I can't wait to see the new items.  I have a lot of things from her line and they still look beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I have no doubt it will be the same or better.  Her name will be on it and I feel certain she would not present anything to the public without it being up to her high standards.  I can't wait to see the new items.  I have a lot of things from her line and they still look beautiful.

I agree @santorini  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I have a couple of jeans and they fit super nice!   She's a lovely woman and from what I can tell her items are on trend and nice quality.  Can't wait to see the Spring collection.