Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

Hopefully HSN will continue to be generous with coupons this year!

Lately,  I've rec'd some coupons via email only, no banner or in my account.

And some coupons are being added to my account without any notice, so check your account regularly. 

Check your account Spendable KA$H & Coupon account:

$5 off coupon for $20 purchase, can be used multiple times Heart AND it works for TS items!  I used it 2x already this past weekend on the Beekman TS and another beauty item

It's good thru Feb 14, just wonder if they limit the number of times we can use it. 

Coupon 184738 can be used on more than one item and can be used multiple times by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 30 days from receipt

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$10 single use coupon for January

Coupon 181691 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $10 off your purchase of $10 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 12/16/2019 - 1/31/2020. Coupon Expires on 1/31/2020 at 11:59 PM ET.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the coupon! I am not sure why I am not seeing anything in my Spendable KASH when I check! As much as I shop with them, it should be a payroll check😁.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Thanks for the coupon! I am not sure why I am not seeing anything in my Spendable KASH when I check! As much as I shop with them, it should be a payroll check😁.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  -  I suggest that you call HSN customer service. Call during daytime hours when the more experienced staff is available.  Ask them to check your account so you are set up to receive notices AND coupons. 

A couple yrs ago I called  H CS bc I wasn't receiving coupons. I actually called a couple times and eventually spoke with a supervisor and after that call I started to receive coupons -email and in my Spendable KA$H tab.

I don't receive all of them - they seem to issue them to specific accounts and we don't know the criteria. Sometimes a poster will post a coupon here and I don't have it/can't use it, but I believe I am getting most of them now, especially this past year. 

@SandySparkles It's worth your effort to make the calls until you start seeing them! Good luck! 

Honored Contributor

Colleen has a jewelry TS launching at midnight. An interesting contemporary watch. Several options for the gemstone dial

Colleen Lopez Round Gemstone Dial Coil Wrap Bracelet Watch
696-082

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  

Thanks for the suggestions and advice!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I love Iran's jeans.  Can't wait!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

And some coupons are being added to my account without any notice, so check your account regularly. 

$5 off coupon for $20 purchase, can be used multiple times Heart AND it works for TS items!  I used it 2x already this past weekend on the Beekman TS and another beauty item

It's good thru Feb 14, just wonder if they limit the number of times we can use it. 

Coupon 184738 can be used on more than one item and can be used multiple times by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 30 days from receipt

@Chi-town girlThanks for posting about the Spendable Kash. I did have the $5 in my account and had no clue it was there.  I ordered Collen's TS in abalone.

Honored Contributor

Safe, boring medium blue.  I've never been a blue person.  However, I never bought into that "color of the year" thing anyway.  So, it's irrelevant to me when I'm shopping for clothes or anything else.  It will be interesting to see what Iman brings us but I don't believe her style or aesthetic will change.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlThanks for posting about the Spendable Kash. I did have the $5 in my account and had no clue it was there.  I ordered Collen's TS in abalone.

@Pecky  - it's nice to have $5 credit towards every order for the next month! I used this coupon 2x already for some beauty items. 

I LOVE the CL  tubogas watch and the abalone is my fav. It looks stunning. Hope you LOVE it - post a review please.