Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN returns Sun Mar 8th TS; Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

Also thinking about this topper, on clearance $40

MarlaWynne Side-Tie Turtleneck Poncho
618-669
MarlaWynne Side-Tie Turtleneck Poncho

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Re: IMAN returns Sun Mar 8th TS; Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Chi-town girl  and Ladies, I bought these in all 4 colors (Black, Ombre Blue, Canvas or Luggage)  Great clearance price and I love this cut, 30" long, too long for me petite, but I will alter.  

MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Pant ,  664-917

MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Pant

MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Pant

Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   -  Just received my first Flatterfit pants from Marla.  I love them!  I'm keeping the size 6, the size 8 was too loose.  I'll probably exchange the 8's for the Jade since Persimmon is still out of stock.  I really like the black and pear print, which will go with a lot and glad I got them. 

@IlliniGirl88 - YAY! I agree, they are winners. I wore my black FF yesterday. Love the pockets and the chic hem. I'm going to get more too.

I am going to get a couple of these Marla pants that are on clearance for $30-good price! 2 colors are sold out, but they still have black, charcoal and merlot. @we winnersS - just in case you are also interested!

MarlaWynne Premium Knit Trouser
608-904
MarlaWynne Premium Knit Trouser

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 

Thanks for posting @Chi-town girl . I bought this in 2 colors way higher price point, few months ago. These are classics, never go out of style, it's also loo long for me. I already own black and Merlot, and now I bought now Mushroom and Charcoal. 

Lately all my dress pants are comes from Marla exclusively. 

Contributor

WynneLayers Floral-Print Chiffon Poncho, 661-703,

Perfect 5 star review., 14 reviews,  $ 36.15 

WynneLayers Floral-Print Chiffon Poncho

I bought Black and Olive, Sea mist grey sold out in my size Smiley Sad

I only bought it since it's perfect 5 star review, would like to see whether I like it, since I am petite i stay away from most of the Ponchos. But this one looks nice and beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

Love that poncho @we winnersS  - good pricing for it & the FF pants!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Per Colleen's Facebook - mini and  me faux suede jacket to debut on her Sat show tnrw. Love the baby blue color. Also in black and blush

85137950_3198116406869982_142760521030959104_n.jpg

Colleen Lopez "Mini and Me" Faux Suede Moto Jacket
687-525

Colleen Lopez "Mini and Me" Faux Suede Moto Jacket
  Colleen Lopez "Mini and Me" Faux Suede Moto Toddler Jacket
687-534
Colleen Lopez "Mini and Me" Faux Suede Moto Toddler Jacket

Honored Contributor

Back from a sweeeeet mini vacay. Has anyone started Spring fashion shopping? I haven't,  but I'm starting to build a 'favorites' list. I always buy some replacement tops and new accessories and shoes.

Waiting for some orders - very long wait for the Rinna Big Deal duster. My order switched from processing to Backorder, thought for sure it would be canceled but it shipping late last week. I also ordered the HSN hair tool TS last week and am excited to get it, both orders expected in a couple of days

Honored Contributor

Good day to check your wishlist, including clearance - 

HSN has free shipping today on EVERYTHING!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Good day to check your wishlist, including clearance - 

HSN has free shipping today on EVERYTHING!

@Chi-town girl  I was going to post the same thing. I already bought a few things that were saved in my cart. I'm going to try the Happy Place Wrinkle Release (627-048). I hate ironing, and the product gets good reviews. 

I also ordered the American Crafts card kit (615-975) to have some cards on hand. Only $10.29 on clearance with free shipping! Woohoo!

Also have to try the Korres VAnilla Freesia Eau De Toilette (701-932):

korres-vanilla-freesia.png

This new scent is on sale for $26.50, and the description sounds good for spring. I was going to order the Korres liter olive oil sea salt body wash, but it sold out when I was looking at something else. I'll pick it up the next time it goes on sale. I realized later that I have those five Beekman goat milk body washes, so I really didn't need it. Woman Very Happy I love the sea salt scent! It feels like I'm at an expensive hotel when I take a shower. 

Also contemplating buying these shoes from Baretraps on sale for $59 (669-504):

baretraps-reining.PNG

I haven't tried the brand before, but they have good reviews. 

Are you buying anything today??? 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Back from a sweeeeet mini vacay. Has anyone started Spring fashion shopping? I haven't,  but I'm starting to build a 'favorites' list. I always buy some replacement tops and new accessories and shoes.

Waiting for some orders - very long wait for the Rinna Big Deal duster. My order switched from processing to Backorder, thought for sure it would be canceled but it shipping late last week. I also ordered the HSN hair tool TS last week and am excited to get it, both orders expected in a couple of days

@Chi-town girl  I received the Marla Wynne bonus buy necklace (697-906), and it's a keeper! I won't be giving it to my mom. Woman Tongue

mw-ombre-necklace.PNG

I also received the MW Link Stitch pullover (685-548) in deep jade:

mw-link-stitch-pullover.PNG

The fit and color are perfect! I hope she does more items in this color. It's more of a blue than green, but it goes great with her larger necklaces. Love! I ordered it in XS, my usual Marla size.