Respected Contributor

Looking for an item.

On the TS leggings the olive pants- the model is wearing with a blue blazer with the fringy-like trim.......has anyone seen this?  Is it for sale?

I find it odd to style a product and not sell the items.

I have not watched every presentation today so if it was mentioned I may have missed it.  Any details?

TIA

Trusted Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl.   @She has a faux suede jacket with fringe on clearance now.  No idea how many left.  Go to HSN and search.  It comes up

Valued Contributor

I am looking for it myself, can't find it.  Perhaps it's a surprise for tonight's show

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

I am looking for it myself, can't find it.  Perhaps it's a surprise for tonight's show

Ohhhh!  I would double heart this if I could!!! what a fabulous thought Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

You are probably correct.  HSN did the same thing for a Serena Williams cropped Rose sherpa jacket.  It was shown in a promo and everyone wanted to know how to order it.  It wasn't in inventory till the next day.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl - I also like this look & did a search on hsn for the toppers in this photo....nada. Did they show these toppers on the  models during any shows?

Wonder if it's a sneak peek for the next IMAN visit coming soon that will be another TS , a scarf. There will be more new items for those shows. The leopard leggings were a sneak peek last month during the last IMAN TS for the suede coat. 

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

As others have posted, HSN is notorious for showing items which won't be on sale until later shows.

Two times I chased down items from their promos and on the front page of the website and buy them sight unseen (on air).  A Marla Wynne topper and Iris Arpel coat.

Keep checking! 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

So I did a little leg work and contacted HSN,  customer service which was really trying to be helpful and super nice has no idea about the jacket and can not find it in the HSN inventory.  !!!

My assumption is it will be surprise released later as many here have said.

Honored Contributor

Is the fringe attached or is it part of another item worn under the blazer?

Honored Contributor
@lulu2
To my eye it looks like a separate piece but who knows?