Respected Contributor

IMAN fashions on HSN

[ Edited ]

I am watching IMAN on HSN now and 'm trying not to buy another IMAN top ! I have several and I love her prints and they fit so nice, lots of compliments.   I haven't bought any of her maxi dresses yet but again the prints are beautiful . Has anyone else ever tried her line or what is your favorite style ? Prints or solid colors ?

Valued Contributor

I have several of her maxi dresses, and I absolutely love them.  They are cut to flatter and the material is very soft and comfortable.  I highly reccommend them.  

Super Contributor

Re: IMAN fashions on HSN

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes I have 3 of Imans maxi dress (identical) from last year.  I love them on me, however, she doesn't often offer short lengths.  I was interested in the one shoulder caftan this afternoon, looked at the general description and it said body length of 48", then looked at the garment measurements - they listed 55".  Much too long, and I didn't understand why the difference.  Apparently it was true, though, because as I was reading the reviews, people were saying it was way too long.  I bought both print and solid in my petite dress, and have had people come up to me and tell me how pretty the dress is - so if you can handle the lenght, her maxi dresses are as beautiful as they look on video.

Respected Contributor

@new nickname 4wrote: Apparently it was true, though, because as I was reading the reviews, people were saying it was way too long. I bought both print and solid in my petite dress, and have had people come up to me and tell me how pretty the dress is - so if you can handle the lenght, her maxi dresses are as beautiful as they look on video.

Glad to know about the length issue, I haven't read reviews on the dresses. I am a petite so they probably would not work for me. The petite tops fit great. Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   Oh come on, you know you NEED it!!!

I hear you on this, I'm still waiting for a tank and 3 toppers by Iman to get to me. This one's taking forever. Anyway, I do find myself picking up more of her items.

What I'm really finding is that I'm shopping more and more here than qvc. I more like the brands here, the items offered, the variety of styles, the price points.

First pr of bzees arrived yesterday, very cool wavy-type stripe in shades of (taupy) greys. Fit like a glove, feel and look great.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several maxi's of Iman's, a couple of prints and a couple solids.  I really like them.

She does offer petites many times as 2 of mine are just that but they tend to sell out very fast.  I like her line and have had pretty good luck with the sizing.   Her 360 jeans fit me well also.

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thanks for your feedback on the Bzee sandals.  I have had them on my wish list.  Love the taupe.

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57   I highly recommend this style that I bought, if you know which ones I'm talking about. Size down 1/2 size with this brand. The taupe that I bought appeared to be too much on the taupe-y side but I pulled out a lot of shades of greys and they are a perfect grey compliment.

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD thanks for letting me know.  I can't remember if they offered half sizes.  Will check.  Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN fashions on HSN

[ Edited ]

@disneynut57   Or down one whole size, they will not be too small.