Valued Contributor

Re: IMAN TS "Slip Into Slim" jeans & new fall line!

got mine a few days ago and they are like leggings. send them back. should have known. will be going back to my reguler place for clothes.

Valued Contributor

I received mine and they are a perfect fit.  I'm glad I bought three pair.

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

I received mine and they are a perfect fit.  I'm glad I bought three pair.

I got the green pair...wish I had ordered more!

Respected Contributor

Mine are still floating around the city.  They were delivered to the wrong local P.O.  Instead of routing them from that local P.O. to my local P.O., they routed them back to the Main P.O. for re-routing to my local P.O.

Can you imagine?

I better LOVE these after all that.  lol

Respected Contributor

I got mine the other day, and they fit great.  I got a size 6 because my 8's were a little big and I'm going to lose seven pounds, which at my pitiful height is an entire size.  They fit but are a little tight in the thighs.  I'll be getting more when the price goes down.  I was thinking the other day and realized that I haven't bought any other jeans since I got these last year.  I was on wait list for the midnight blue but canceled because the Melissa McCarthy hoodie went to half price and I wanted to get that.  I try to be disciplined in my spending.

I really don't see myself ever buying other jeans as long as Iman keeps offering this particular Curve Appeal Slip Into Slim jean.  I hope she doesn't discontinue it.  I was so glad when she brought it back for the TSV!

Respected Contributor

After a long period of buying NOTHING, I bought SOMETHING - these pants in black and midnight blue in two sizes - 6 and 8.  The size 6 fit like my regular jeans and the 8s are slightly looser.  I bought the larger size so that I could wear them on casual days to work this winter, with tights underneath.  I wanted looser thighs, but not materially bigger pants everywhere else.  I think they will work for that.  On first impression, it does not appear that the rise in the size 8 is substantially longer and pouchier than the size 6 and that was a concern of mine in sizing up.

I think the pants run true to size and they seem to be made pretty well but I am concerned about dye stability.  To my eye, they appear coated and somewhat shiny.  So I currently have them in the laundry for a full cycle with detergent and a second rinse.  I'll decide whether or not to keep them after I see how they look after laundering.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, they finally arrived -- not exactly what I expected.  I was going to size down to a 6 based on the HSN measurements, but I ordered my usual size 8. They do fit and they're extremely comfortable, but they are jeggings on me -- very, very stretchy (spandex heaven, if that's what you like) and skin tight on the legs, except for the slight flare at the bottom.  They do "pucker" in various places, especially in the back of the legs.  I don't think if I had ordered 2 sizes up, the legs would have been as loose as I would have liked. Then the rest would have been too big.   I have an athletic body from years of working out with small waist, narrow hips and muscular legs, if that helps anyone.  Just not the most flattering style and cut for my body, I guess. I could keep them, but not sure if I will.  I think they would flatter someone with wider hips and extremely thin legs.

I hope everyone enjoys theirs!

ETA:  @greeneyedlady - sounds like we are similarly built.  I'm going to try the JLo jeans at Kohl's.  Thanks for the rec!

Contributor

got my jeans last night and they are MAGIC!!! I got my normal size 10 which is perfect. The Short is still a BIT too long on my 4'11" body but nothing crazy. I walked out to sow my sister and she goes, "when did you get a booty??" Smiley Very Happy it's true, they make my behind look AWESOME!! So wish I bought every color, but i'm glad I bought 2! Iman has never let me down.