Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Sept 12th: Slip into Slim Stretch Denim Pants Fall Colors!!!

On 9/11/2014 Knitgirly said:

They look very tight- I am not comfortable in skin-tight skinny pants and leggings. They always feel scratchy to me. Wishin' trouser-cut or bootleg were back (but not odd jeanie-type pants).

Just check out the sizing and order accordingly. I bought my regular size and they were fantastic. My waist is 11 inches smaller than my hips - typical hourglass (with a little more "sand" than I prefer!) These pants fit me much better than DG2. They aren't as stretchy and are crisper looking. I already have black & indigo skinny jeans, so I passed on those colors. I think the black would be a great place to start.

I think the models wear ALL the pants on HSN way too tight! And the high heel pumps look "off too".

I got red & yellow in the spring in the petite length to wear with flat sandals (I'm 5'4").

This time I'm getting gray & teal in the regular length to wear with medium heel shooties.

Honored Contributor

I almost ordered a pair or 2 of these to try but then I saw the gold IMAN label on the back pocket and that's a deal breaker for me.

I also thought I'd like the moto jacket but I don't like how it looked in the presentation.

So, nada for me on Iman's stuff today.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the colors. They all look slightly heathered to me, not deeply saturated. I don't wear any oddball color bottoms ever so I was hoping to get these in black, navy and possibly gray. The navy or indigo is definitely not a deep enough blue for me and the black looks faded out.

Also, since when is 32" long? The length just doesn't work for me. All my shooties and boots have a higher heel so 32" would be too short for me.

Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I almost ordered a pair or 2 of these to try but then I saw the gold IMAN label on the back pocket and that's a deal breaker for me.

I also thought I'd like the moto jacket but I don't like how it looked in the presentation.

So, nada for me on Iman's stuff today.

Me too. I looked long and hard at the black ones (trying all the while to ignore the skin tight "oddball colors" - so TRUE, Diva. The fabric does look nice, but that big 'ole cheap brassy looking tag put me off of buying.

Honored Contributor

I didn't even stick around to see the tag. Do you think it could be removed?

Honored Contributor

In the pictures above the models all look like they are wearing a size smaller than they should be wearing. I don't care for the spray-painted on look.

It would be nice if they would consistently show the pants (and all clothes) modeled for the skin-tight look and also for a less tight fit and a loose fit, explaining what size to order depending on whic look one prefers.

Tall models wearing too-short pants is a big complaint of mine - totally ruins the outfit. And also wearing high heels with pants that do not fall at the right place. It is rare to see this done correctly.

Honored Contributor

Is the tag that big? It doesn't appear to be in the picture above. If it is a metal tag it is probably seen on & should be removable.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I don't like the colors. They all look slightly heathered to me, not deeply saturated. I don't wear any oddball color bottoms ever so I was hoping to get these in black, navy and possibly gray. The navy or indigo is definitely not a deep enough blue for me and the black looks faded out.

Also, since when is 32" long? The length just doesn't work for me. All my shooties and boots have a higher heel so 32" would be too short for me.

I agree about the colors. I need a new skinny in black as mine are faded and I don't need a faded one to start out (nevermind that horrid brass tag).

I also thought they looked too short on many of the models who were probably wearing the "long".

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 willdob3 said:

Is the tag that big? It doesn't appear to be in the picture above. If it is a metal tag it is probably seen on & should be removable.

I don't think it's big, but it's shiny and cheap looking.

I don't know how it's sewn on, but I'm not going to be finding out as I'm not going to get them.

Honored Contributor

I kind of like the look of the jacket with the removable sleeves. ...Oops - the one with removable sleeves is a similar look but the brand is June Ambrose.