Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Sept 12th: Slip into Slim Stretch Denim Pants Fall Colors!!!

The new houndstooth blazer is cute, but a bit pricey at 69

http://i03.hsncdn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/prodfull/iman-global-chic-slip-into-slim-denim-pant-with-belt-d-20140909140135113~363178_alt15.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I HATE the belt - I'll be ditching them ASAP. I like the charcoal & the teal.

I like this top too:

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 terrier3 said:

I HATE the belt - I'll be ditching them ASAP. I like the charcoal & the teal.

I like this top too:

IMAN Global Chic LUXE Dream Knit Zipper Sweater

LOL-yep, the belt looks like a throw away. At least they didn't increase the price for it. I like this top too; long enough for leggings. Are those functional/working zippers?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

They look very tight- I am not comfortable in skin-tight skinny pants and leggings. They always feel scratchy to me. Wishin' trouser-cut or bootleg were back (but not odd jeanie-type pants).

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/11/2014 Ms X said:

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been interested in these pants. Are they skin tight? Do they still look good after washing?

They are not skin tight like legging, and hold up well after multiple washings-no fading or stretching out. Plus, she offers 3 lengths-petite, average and tall as well as plus sizes.

Tall length definitely caught my attention. I will have to give these a try.

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Knitgirly said:

They look very tight- I am not comfortable in skin-tight skinny pants and leggings. They always feel scratchy to me. Wishin' trouser-cut or bootleg were back (but not odd jeanie-type pants).

You can always order 1 size up. The fabric is great-not scratchy, and lots of stretch. I was hesitant when she had the spring TS, and it was my 1st IMAN purchase. The fit is amazing and gives you a slender look. I only wish I had ordered more colors-really great pants, and the price is very competitive. I've been waiting for fall colors in this pant--I purchased white & light green from the spring TS.

Honored Contributor

I love these pants, love the fit, love the fabric. They come out of the dryer looking like they had been pressed. They bear no resemblance to jeans, much dressier. I was hoping for a chocolate brown though.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 kachina624 said: I love these pants, love the fit, love the fabric. They come out of the dryer looking like they had been pressed. They bear no resemblance to jeans, much dressier. I was hoping for a chocolate brown though.
Yes, chocolate brown would be great instead of the cognac. And I was hoping for a deep green. So I'm considering the gray or the crimson red.

Respected Contributor

N/M

Respected Contributor

OK, I just watched the replay of the midnight presentation. Why can't they ever show a pair of pants on that channel that don't look like they are absolutely painted onto the models? At least these don't have the ice cream cone effect that the DG2 skinnies always do, but it still isn't a good look to have those models sporting about in skin tight oddly colored pants. It always kills any thought I have of buying.