Esteemed Contributor

Glad to know Palazzo pants are in, again! I have several Coldwater creek, and they're the same fabric as Imans. Enjoy your pants and tops, girls! LOVE the paisley!Smile

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I like the turquoise, but I find palazzo and wide-leg pants to add weight. I wish they were drapey but not wide legged.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/28/2015 winamac1 said:

I like the turquoise, but I find palazzo and wide-leg pants to add weight. I wish they were drapey but not wide legged.

Thankfully, my CC pants are more drapey..I don't like the wide legged either, I don't find them flattering~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

Egads! I said I wasn't going to order anything.....but I love IMAN pants. I bought 2 pairs of pants that the price was down to $25.

Yay! UPS man coming back to me!!!!

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous dress! Item 393-535 for $59.95

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 emmysmom said:
On 3/28/2015 winamac1 said:

Thankfully, my CC pants are more drapey..I don't like the wide legged either, I don't find them flattering~

What's cc? Thanks

Regular Contributor

The pants are a great deal, but as usual the coordinating pieces are in much shorter supply. The color I want has NOTHING left in my size to match. Bummer. I am not ordering without something to match the print.

Also think it is not nice that the pics of Iman show her wearing 2 tops that are not part of the collection. Too bad.

Honored Contributor

i waited too long and missed out on the tanks that matched.....i will keep checking to see if they come back in stock.

in the meantime, i also bought a wendy williams dress AND four antthony items. i better get to my chores today or else i will be in trouble if i keep stopping to shop! LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have them in my cart but can't decide short or long length because of shoes I might wear in the summer

Bobbie never says her size she is wearing

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 jackthebear said:

I have them in my cart but can't decide short or long length because of shoes I might wear in the summer

Bobbie never says her size she is wearing

She has to have on the smallest for sure. She looks like a 00