Trusted Contributor
BTW, love the positive tone/energy with these type of posts. Life is too short to deal with the negative more than we have to. Thanks for starting the thread!
Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 MJDinHawaii said: BTW, love the positive tone/energy with these type of posts. Life is too short to deal with the negative more than we have to. Thanks for starting the thread!
Cheers MJ-have a great weekend!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/27/2015 MJDinHawaii said: CGT, you are my hero/heroine! I love what you are posting and must confess that I find a lot more of interest in fashion nowadays on HSN. I love the ways these look but can't decide color. Too good to pass up though, so you can bet I'll make a choice!
Hi MJ! I think we all are ready for spring and new clothes. I better decide on color before my choice sells out. Enjoy!
Believe it or not, we are ready for spring here, too. Been in sweats for weeks, which is VERY unusual for us. Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa both still have snow on them - doesn't usually last much past January! Loving the spring fashions!
Trusted Contributor
Yikes! I could be in real trouble here! Loving that blazer!
Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 MJDinHawaii said:
On 3/27/2015 MJDinHawaii said: CGT, you are my hero/heroine! I love what you are posting and must confess that I find a lot more of interest in fashion nowadays on HSN. I love the ways these look but can't decide color. Too good to pass up though, so you can bet I'll make a choice!
Hi MJ! I think we all are ready for spring and new clothes. I better decide on color before my choice sells out. Enjoy!
Believe it or not, we are ready for spring here, too. Been in sweats for weeks, which is VERY unusual for us. Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa both still have snow on them - doesn't usually last much past January! Loving the spring fashions!
Did you see the thread about the Lily Pulitzer Target collection? That collection screams summer. I'm in so much trouble-250 items! April 19th release date

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
On 3/27/2015 MJDinHawaii said:
Did you see the thread about the Lily Pulitzer Target collection? That collection screams summer. I'm in so much trouble-250 items! April 19th release date
Will look on target.com - we have a great Target down in Kona where I can order on line and pick up!
Honored Contributor

Great. I was ready to order & it is suggesting I order a size smaller. OK.

Honored Contributor

It's Mine! HSN said so! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I got the tanks, too. And, even with the discount, it was still scary looking at the S&H and tax.

Respected Contributor
I ordered the black talls, the matching tanks, and the blazer. Amy is a great host, talking about the items and showing all about them. Trying not to order the navy too!
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor
I ordered the black and brown. I want to try some printed pants and I couldn't beat this deal.