Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 willdob3 said:
On 4/3/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 4/2/2015 willdob3 said:
On 4/2/2015 jackthebear said:

No reviews on the HSN page.

It is too soon. And doesn't HSN make you wait until you actually have the items before they let you review? lol... I seem to recall you had to wait a week or a few days or something. At least a long time ago.

I bet there are good reviews but mixed ones because some people won't like it or they ordered w/o checking the sizing & they don't fit, etc. It is pretty easy to separate the well thought out reviews from the emotional rants.

you cannot leave a review until a few days AFTER you have received the package. a good thing actually!

I really like this.

I wish there was a way to prove I purchased things at the HSN Outlet so I could review them. There are a few things I'd like to review.

reviews up now, as of yesterday most were good *****

Respected Contributor
Finally got around to trying these on this morning. I own quite a few pairs of Iman's pants in small, long. These seem very tight in the waist for me and longer than I would have liked. I am still messing with hormone issues and I'm a bit bloated so I guess I will wait and try them on again. Still a bit strange that the stretch waist fits so tight. I have been having the bloating issue off and on for awhile and my other smalls have not been this tight. I bought three sets so I might exchange for the regular length and maybe try a medium. I would have to wear high heels with the longs and pretty sure the medium will be too big in the rear end for me. I like the pants and the prints but I don't know if they are going to work for me.
Honored Contributor
I ordered the navy pants + tanks and they fit well in my usual size small. Love the paisley design! Would like to pick up another set in black but will wait for clearance pricing. Concerned to read about inconsistency in sizing, so hopefully HSN will reimburse all charges, and that replacements are available.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

i was finally able to open my box today. i bought the set in black in my regular size large.....they are a perfect fit all over and that is a good thing because i was worried about the hip area. they will work well with a short heel, platform, or wedge. i do wish i had gotten a second set in the talls in a different color so that i could wear the with a taller heel. i may get another set when they are marked down.

both pair fit exactly the same. wish i could have gotten the tanks.....will be on the lookout for those.

also received four antthony items and a wendy williams dress and unfortunately they are ALL keepers. LOL with that box and all of the marla wynne items today i did some serious shopping at hsn in the past two weeks!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 sunshine45 said:

i was finally able to open my box today. i bought the set in black in my regular size large.....they are a perfect fit all over and that is a good thing because i was worried about the hip area. they will work well with a short heel, platform, or wedge. i do wish i had gotten a second set in the talls in a different color so that i could wear the with a taller heel. i may get another set when they are marked down.

both pair fit exactly the same. wish i could have gotten the tanks.....will be on the lookout for those.

also received four antthony items and a wendy williams dress and unfortunately they are ALL keepers. LOL with that box and all of the marla wynne items today i did some serious shopping at hsn in the past two weeks!

Sounds like a nice update for your wardrobe! I was thinking about getting Marla's drop stitch sweater in navy to coordinate with my IMAN navy palazzo pants, and I have the navy tanks. Now I want the black pant set-hopefully can get on clearance. Nice to get 2 pairs of pants for the same price as one of Marla's TS. Love the free shipping! We might not be finished with spring updates yet...they showed an ad for new Giulana Rancic shows this coming weekend/new spring items.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Chi-town girl said:

Sounds like a nice update for your wardrobe! I was thinking about getting Marla's drop stitch sweater in navy to coordinate with my IMAN navy palazzo pants, and I have the navy tanks. Now I want the black pant set-hopefully can get on clearance. Nice to get 2 pairs of pants for the same price as one of Marla's TS. Love the free shipping! We might not be finished with spring updates yet...they showed an ad for new Giulana Rancic shows this coming weekend/new spring items.

ohhhhhhhh you gave me a GREAT idea......i bought the drop stitch sweater in black and in white! i will put them with my black print palazzo! the black will definitely work.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Chi-town girl said:

ohhhhhhhh you gave me a GREAT idea......i bought the drop stitch sweater in black and in white! i will put them with my black print palazzo! the black will definitely work.

Yes, I think the sheer stripes of that sweater over a solid matching tank will look great with the IMAN pant. Wonder how a black tank under the white sweater worn with black pants would look? The white sweater with the sheer silver stripes sounds beautiful-paired with white jeans. I picked up the navy + tagging to see there will be any left in any other color at clearance ;-) The free shipping is a great incentive to buy extra items-maybe the sellouts will convince them to do it again. For jewelry, I think long link or stationary chain necklaces would look good-a nice long, lean vibe.

Frequent Contributor

I got mine and wore the printed pants yesterday. This is the first time EVER that I have received compliments from the people I work with about something I wore. They were really comfortable all day long. I did order ""up"" a size based on the comments from IMAN and the hosts. This made them very flowly. Love them!!!! I also got the tanks and the purse. I'm very happy with all of them!

Respected Contributor

I bought those pants. It will be a month or so before I can wear them. I'll wear them like the girl in the first picture; with a white button down and statment jewelry and sandals. I might even belt them. I like that they are a nice full leg but not really a palazzo. I should have bought two sets!