Honored Contributor

Thanks Chi-town - I wrote it down this time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor
I bought the navy ones. I Like palazzo pants in the summer for work because they are cool and comfortable. I bought the Kate and Mallory ones from Evine last week and just got them. They are much fuller than these appear to be. I tried to pick up a solid tunic, but they were already gone in my size.
Honored Contributor
Check out the tanks from Antthony--item 390-062. Priced at $12.95, 1.99 shipping! There are some neutrals that should work with IMAN 's pants-white, black, gray, beige/ivory, plus-purple, blue, red & gold. Looks like a good buy. P.S. check out Antthony's angel sneakers that he is wearing-what a hoot!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Thanks, Chi Town Girl! I saw Antthony's sneakers. They are awesome.
Super Contributor

OMG - it looked like she had her pajamas on. One of the most unattractive things I've seen in a long time. Just my opinion for me. I hated palazzos the first time around in the late 70s and I still don't like them.

Respected Contributor
Oh my, why did I look on here today? Didn't even know about the TS. Love Iman's pants and love palazzo pants. What a great price. Off I go to order...
Super Contributor

I've watched a few presentations today and finally broke down. They're not true palazzos...more like wide leg pants which is great for me. I have a pair of print summer pants in a flowy cotton blend from the 1990s. Still have them and love them!

Super Contributor

Just ordered mine too in gray. Love the print bottoms with a white blouse.

Contributor

I'm loving the Navy set.

Respected Contributor
Yeah that's annoying with the tops being sold out and the other two at 49.95 is no deal. I ordered three sets and I'll see what I can come up with as far as tops go. Like someone said earlier, don't want the dreaded camel toe, lol, so I'm going to look for a longer top since the tank is not available. Now I wonder if I should go back and get the purple since I just saw it on TV. Gosh, they are all pretty. My husband just said why don't you order all colors? Lol. I asked him if he won the lottery. These are awesome though. For $20 a piece if only for loungewear.