Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

I just got my Shipped! email

Frequent Contributor

Mine still says "packaging", but that's ok. I ordered it late in the day. It just stinks that I'm NOT a patient person. Ha!

I ALMOST bought her boots too, but I already have some Clarks tall boots that I THINK will go with the wrap dress. Will have to try them on together to see. If not, I may have to make another purchase. Darn the luck!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Mine too still packaging and I ordered at midnight. I am also so impatient esp when it comes to receiving pretty things, but I wont be able to where it for a month or two anyway its too warm

Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 SPACKLE said:

Mine still says "packaging", but that's ok. I ordered it late in the day. It just stinks that I'm NOT a patient person. Ha!

I ALMOST bought her boots too, but I already have some Clarks tall boots that I THINK will go with the wrap dress. Will have to try them on together to see. If not, I may have to make another purchase. Darn the luck!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Mine too still packaging and I ordered at midnight. I am also so impatient esp when it comes to receiving pretty things, but I wont be able to where it for a month or two anyway its too warm

LOL-it's like torture, waiting for the ship notification. Sometimes my hsn orders ship quickly/within 24 hours. But the average processing time is 2-3 days. Not sure why it takes 3 days to process/ship the order. You can call CS to see if they can nudge it. When I've called about an order processing on day 3, within a couple of hours it shipped.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Yes torture that is the perfect word for it. I check like 6 times a day. I'm driving myself crazy. Lol
Frequent Contributor

OMG my Trish McEvoy TS from YESTERDAY just shipped. Still waiting on my Iman to ship, i hope they do it soon

Contributor

OMG my Trish McEvoy TS from YESTERDAY just shipped. Still waiting on my Iman to ship, i hope they do it soon

I JUST got the "Shipment Confirmation" email today at like 5-something. I also JUST got the shipment confirmation email for my D&B Logo Lock Hobo bag that I bought on Sunday as well.

I'm SO not a patient person. Though it's too blasted hot here in Indy for the Iman jacket, I can still use the other 2 purchases dagnabit! LOL

Honored Contributor

OMG-how can they explain this??? Although, I think they do give preference to shipping TS orders when its launched. I notice if I place a TS order before or at midnight, it ships quickly. My Trish order is still in process-I didn't order until late yesterday.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Finally it shipped yey. Icalled hsn yesterday double checking cs sed all is well and i will have it by my EDD 4 sep. Ok hope i didnt sound like brat but im so looking forward to trying it. Did anuone recieve theirs yet? I will temporarily vicariously thru u for now LOL.On a positive note Trish TS is out for delivery today.
Esteemed Contributor

Mine came today! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The leather is very supple. It is a light coat. I love the length. Shoulders fit perfectly. The gray is very nice. I ordered by measurement, Medium. It's perfect.

DH says it looks better with the belt. (I think it would just look better if I lost my gut)

It came on a nice Iman hanger. It's got a fair amount of wrinkles. I have it hanging it outside in the heat.

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 Mary Bailey said:

Mine came today! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The leather is very supple. It is a light coat. I love the length. Shoulders fit perfectly. The gray is very nice. I ordered by measurement, Medium. It's perfect.

DH says it looks better with the belt. (I think it would just look better if I lost my gut)

It came on a nice Iman hanger. It's got a fair amount of wrinkles. I have it hanging it outside in the heat.

Yay! Thx for your review. Was expecting mine today...ups transferred to usps, ugghhh! Sure, let's shove it in the mailbox, lol.