Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,255
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

I just got my Shipped! email

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎05-25-2010

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

Mine still says "packaging", but that's ok. I ordered it late in the day. It just stinks that I'm NOT a patient person. Ha!

I ALMOST bought her boots too, but I already have some Clarks tall boots that I THINK will go with the wrap dress. Will have to try them on together to see. If not, I may have to make another purchase. Darn the luck!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Mine too still packaging and I ordered at midnight. I am also so impatient esp when it comes to receiving pretty things, but I wont be able to where it for a month or two anyway its too warm

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

On 8/27/2014 SPACKLE said:

Mine still says "packaging", but that's ok. I ordered it late in the day. It just stinks that I'm NOT a patient person. Ha!

I ALMOST bought her boots too, but I already have some Clarks tall boots that I THINK will go with the wrap dress. Will have to try them on together to see. If not, I may have to make another purchase. Darn the luck!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Mine too still packaging and I ordered at midnight. I am also so impatient esp when it comes to receiving pretty things, but I wont be able to where it for a month or two anyway its too warm

LOL-it's like torture, waiting for the ship notification. Sometimes my hsn orders ship quickly/within 24 hours. But the average processing time is 2-3 days. Not sure why it takes 3 days to process/ship the order. You can call CS to see if they can nudge it. When I've called about an order processing on day 3, within a couple of hours it shipped.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎05-25-2010

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

Yes torture that is the perfect word for it. I check like 6 times a day. I'm driving myself crazy. Lol
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎05-25-2010

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

OMG my Trish McEvoy TS from YESTERDAY just shipped. Still waiting on my Iman to ship, i hope they do it soon

Contributor
Posts: 30
Registered: ‎11-23-2013

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

On 8/27/2014 SPACKLE said:

OMG my Trish McEvoy TS from YESTERDAY just shipped. Still waiting on my Iman to ship, i hope they do it soon

I JUST got the "Shipment Confirmation" email today at like 5-something. I also JUST got the shipment confirmation email for my D&B Logo Lock Hobo bag that I bought on Sunday as well.

I'm SO not a patient person. Though it's too blasted hot here in Indy for the Iman jacket, I can still use the other 2 purchases dagnabit! LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

On 8/27/2014 SPACKLE said:

OMG my Trish McEvoy TS from YESTERDAY just shipped. Still waiting on my Iman to ship, i hope they do it soon

OMG-how can they explain this??? Although, I think they do give preference to shipping TS orders when its launched. I notice if I place a TS order before or at midnight, it ships quickly. My Trish order is still in process-I didn't order until late yesterday.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎05-25-2010

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

Finally it shipped yey. Icalled hsn yesterday double checking cs sed all is well and i will have it by my EDD 4 sep. Ok hope i didnt sound like brat but im so looking forward to trying it. Did anuone recieve theirs yet? I will temporarily vicariously thru u for now LOL.On a positive note Trish TS is out for delivery today.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,255
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

Mine came today! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The leather is very supple. It is a light coat. I love the length. Shoulders fit perfectly. The gray is very nice. I ordered by measurement, Medium. It's perfect.

DH says it looks better with the belt. (I think it would just look better if I lost my gut)

It came on a nice Iman hanger. It's got a fair amount of wrinkles. I have it hanging it outside in the heat.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

On 8/29/2014 Mary Bailey said:

Mine came today! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The leather is very supple. It is a light coat. I love the length. Shoulders fit perfectly. The gray is very nice. I ordered by measurement, Medium. It's perfect.

DH says it looks better with the belt. (I think it would just look better if I lost my gut)

It came on a nice Iman hanger. It's got a fair amount of wrinkles. I have it hanging it outside in the heat.

Yay! Thx for your review. Was expecting mine today...ups transferred to usps, ugghhh! Sure, let's shove it in the mailbox, lol.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri