Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

On 8/23/2014 winamac1 said:

Chi Town--the Teal or Blue is calling my name!!!!

Yes...those are beautiful blue tones. The purple too! Nice to have an alternative brighter tone vs the typical black, brown, dark gray for winter outerwear. Should be a fun fashion show.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I am so in on red and black gloves AND the knit hat!Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 Mustangshar said: I am so in on red and black gloves AND the knit hat!Smiley Happy
Hey Shar-glad you caught this since we were discussing long gloves in a vibrant color. I would love to have one in each color ;-) Something bright for those dreary winter days. I also like the hat. Hope it's all free s&h!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Chi-town, I just got the red wine, great price but didn't want to spend the extra for a second pair. Almanac or something on FB says...another Chiberia Winter for us!! Say it ain't so!! Last year was just horrendous, LOL
Respected Contributor

Thanks for this heads up!!
Frequent Contributor

Yey i think i will stay up till midnight to order right away there is a shorter version similar fo the. One on the website however i like the lengh showed. I too love the collar it's different
Honored Contributor

The coats are up for order on the website. Love the colors. I can't decide, lol. 169, 5 flex pays. It's showing a shipping fee but the on air ads said free s&h, so that will kick in at midnight ET. Wonder if they let you use the 15 percent off spin to win coupon-if yes, you have to buy before midnight to use the coupon. ETA: Bonus with the purchase of the coat, while supplies last-free sunglasses. See website for the details & photos

Frequent Contributor

Lol judt it came right here to post wondrr if the price sill drop at midnight either way im getting it .oh and it comes sith sunglasses
Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 SPACKLE said: Lol judt it came right here to post wondrr if the price sill drop at midnight either way im getting it .oh and it comes sith sunglasses
I don't think tne price will drop at midnight, but the free s&h will kick in. If you want the sunglasses, better order at midnight since they say limited quantity. What color are you getting?

Frequent Contributor

Either black (I'm a traditionalist) or charcoal