Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

I'm excited to hear the reviews on this gorgeous jacket. I did not buy, but if it goes on sale in Nov., I'll buy the black for sure. I loved the collar.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I am so happy you got your jacket and love it! I loved that collar so much, but have way too many outerwear pieces already. Congrats.Smiley Happy

. I just received my gloves and hat, very happy with them!

Contributor

Did anyone think it ran small? I always wear a small or a size 8 and have a pear shaped figure so my shoulders are pretty narrow, hips bigger. It was so tight across the back and I could zip it but it caused a bulge at my hips. I thought it was a nice coat with a very different collar which I liked. I also liked the free sunglasses but it has to go back because its just too tight. I got the ivory and it is gorgeous. Hope you all have better luck with sizing but let me know what you think. Maybe the size chart was different on this coat and I just didn't hear them mention it.
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/29/2014 maizer said: Did anyone think it ran small? I always wear a small or a size 8 and have a pear shaped figure so my shoulders are pretty narrow, hips bigger. It was so tight across the back and I could zip it but it caused a bulge at my hips. I thought it was a nice coat with a very different collar which I liked. I also liked the free sunglasses but it has to go back because its just too tight. I got the ivory and it is gorgeous. Hope you all have better luck with sizing but let me know what you think. Maybe the size chart was different on this coat and I just didn't hear them mention it.

I ordered by bust size and it worked for me.

Contributor

It's funny because my bust size is a small or x-small. I guess it was not cut for people with hips, unless I go up a size which I might do if it gets marked down or goes on sale. But it is still tight across the shoulders. Maybe just got a bad one even though its really pretty!
Respected Contributor

On 8/29/2014 maizer said: It's funny because my bust size is a small or x-small. I guess it was not cut for people with hips, unless I go up a size which I might do if it gets marked down or goes on sale. But it is still tight across the shoulders. Maybe just got a bad one even though its really pretty!
My TS from last year also has smaller shoulders than I prefer, but I don't wear heavy clothes underneath it so it works. I think that's just HSN sizing? It's different from here.
Super Contributor

I received my red one yesterday and it's fabulous. I ordered my regular size and it's perfect, even considering that I'm a bit hippy. If it goes on sale, I'll likely get another color.
Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today. I got the gray too, and the color is beautiful. I'm a curvy gal, with too much on top (can you tell I HATE it?). I like the drape and I have plenty of room to add a sweater under it for colder weather so that's good. They kept talking about the sleeves and how the ponte would ensure a good fit - well, I have large upper arms (guess they go with my bust lol) and the sleeves are too big in my 1x, especially in the lower arm. I'm disappointed in that because I thought the generosity would be because of the stretch the ponte would provide, not a wide sleeve. The loose cuff causes me to think this won't be usable in colder month even with a sweater as the wind will just blow up the sleeve.

I hate returning items though....I'll have to ponder.

Regarding the quality of the leather, it is good, but it's no better and even a little thinner than the leather in a D&C TSV I bought a couple of years ago. It's the pintuck pleated leather blazer. That's going to weight in my decision as well, as I can wear my D&C in the fall and was hoping this Iman would work well for even cooler weather.

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 maizer said: Did anyone think it ran small? I always wear a small or a size 8 and have a pear shaped figure so my shoulders are pretty narrow, hips bigger. It was so tight across the back and I could zip it but it caused a bulge at my hips. I thought it was a nice coat with a very different collar which I liked. I also liked the free sunglasses but it has to go back because its just too tight. I got the ivory and it is gorgeous. Hope you all have better luck with sizing but let me know what you think. Maybe the size chart was different on this coat and I just didn't hear them mention it.

I didn't purchase this coat, but I liked it. I find her coats to run true to brick and mortar store sizing. I don't go down a size the way I typically do on HSN and QVC with her coats.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

All who received their coat xid you receive the sunglasses? The reviews on HSN state NOT ONE PERSON got them. Some ordered at midnight too. I haven't received mine yet so was wondering.