Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

I've got mine boxed up to go back.

It's nice but... I think I can find something locally that I like better.

Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Chi-town girl said: This coat is a winner! Bought the gray-love the tone and the collar design. Will look great with my red accessories-leather gloves, scarf, hat or any other saturated accent color like purple or a vibrant blue. Fit is great, with room to add/layer with a sweater underneath for colder days. The leather is soft, has a pebbled texture-not shiny, and the ponte sleeve panel is a perfect match to the leather. Nice lining and an inside pocket to stash an iphone and/or cash. Looks good with or without the belt. No sunglasses enclosed-called CS. As I suspected, no freebie sunglasses if purchased before midnight when the TS officially launched. That's fine with me. Would rather have the 23 dollar discount via the coupon that could only be used before midnight. Hope everyone is happy with their purchase!

Holy Schnikes! Tells ya how much I pay attention. Or should I say, how much I DON'T pay attention! I didn't even notice the inside pocket. Gonna have to take another gander tonight when I get home from work! All I did was try it on to make sure it fit and put it back on the hanger, covered it back up with the plastic, and hung it in the closet to await the cooler weather. Indiana decided to finally get "warm" for the Summer. Imagine THAT! Jeesh! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I was diggin' the sub-90 degree days here in Indy too!

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Mama2KBR said:
On 9/3/2014 Chi-town girl said: This coat is a winner! Bought the gray-love the tone and the collar design. Will look great with my red accessories-leather gloves, scarf, hat or any other saturated accent color like purple or a vibrant blue. Fit is great, with room to add/layer with a sweater underneath for colder days. The leather is soft, has a pebbled texture-not shiny, and the ponte sleeve panel is a perfect match to the leather. Nice lining and an inside pocket to stash an iphone and/or cash. Looks good with or without the belt. No sunglasses enclosed-called CS. As I suspected, no freebie sunglasses if purchased before midnight when the TS officially launched. That's fine with me. Would rather have the 23 dollar discount via the coupon that could only be used before midnight. Hope everyone is happy with their purchase!

Holy Schnikes! Tells ya how much I pay attention. Or should I say, how much I DON'T pay attention! I didn't even notice the inside pocket. Gonna have to take another gander tonight when I get home from work! All I did was try it on to make sure it fit and put it back on the hanger, covered it back up with the plastic, and hung it in the closet to await the cooler weather. Indiana decided to finally get "warm" for the Summer. Imagine THAT! Jeesh! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I was diggin' the sub-90 degree days here in Indy too!

LOL-I don't think they did a good job showing the inner pocket during most of the shows. I recall seeing one show where they were discussing the lining and showed the inner pocket. If you are wearing the jacket, it's on the upper left side. Not big, just large enough to hold an iphone, cash & ID if you are running out & don't want to bring a handbag.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri