Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

On 9/1/2014 SPACKLE said: All who received their coat xid you receive the sunglasses? The reviews on HSN state NOT ONE PERSON got them. Some ordered at midnight too. I haven't received mine yet so was wondering.

Call CS - It sounds like the free sunglasses are being shipped separately. I suspect all the freebies do. I'm sure everyone will get them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/1/2014 SPACKLE said: All who received their coat xid you receive the sunglasses? The reviews on HSN state NOT ONE PERSON got them. Some ordered at midnight too. I haven't received mine yet so was wondering.

Did your item description say: Free Sunglasses?

I didn't get any.

I thought it was because I ordered before midnight (because I had 15% off coupon) I'll email CS & see what they say. It was not in my description.

reply:

, after reviewing this we do not show sunglasses were to come with this. I am truly sorry.

Respected Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I didn't get any.

I thought it was because I ordered before midnight (because I had 15% off coupon) I'll email CS & see what they say. It was not in my description.

reply:

, after reviewing this we do not show sunglasses were to come with this. I am truly sorry.

I didn't buy the jacket but I watched the presentations and they stated OVER and OVER that it came with free sunglasses. Yours might not have since, as you said, you actually purchased it before it was technically the TS and your order date would be the date before when sunglasses would not have been included.

I'm a bit surprised so many people didn't receive them but I see in some reviews that they said the way they were packed, it almost looked like trash or packing material?? Is it possible some people threw them out by accident?

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I didn't get any.

reply:

I will have my jacket tomorrow, so I will let you know my review. Looking at hsn website, it seems that every product review includes a complaint that the sunglasses were not included. Some are saying they called CS, and that CS is sending the glasses to those who call. It's not the 1st time hsn has messed up freebies. This happened with an Antthony promo for a free tote. Guess what? They didn't send the totes with the orders, but did send them separately to those who called CS. Very poor/misleading, and it appears to be intentional! I too ordered the jacket before midnight with the 15 percent off coupon-will let you know tomorrow.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I FINALLY got mine today. I ordered up because Mother Nature, God, the Goddess or whoever thought it would be downright HILARIOUS to not only overly "bless" *coughcrapcough* me in the chest, but to also give outrageously long arms. It makes buying coats a PITA!

I'm not "skinny", but because of these things AND because I always like my coats to be roomy for layering (thank you Indiana winters), I bought a 2x. I have PLENTY of room. My arms are even covered! Woo and hoo! I DID receive the free sunglasses though. They were in a separate white box, but in the same box with the cat. So, maybe I'm one of the lucky ones?

Edited to change from the mobile to desktop format. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

I got my sunglasses with my coat as well. Just like Mama2KBR said, they were in a separate box but in the box with the coat.

Super Contributor

I received the sunglasses with mine.
Contributor

I may have to go leave a review/comment on HSN saying that I did get mine. I would hate for the rating to plummet simply because people didn't look close enough in their boxes. (Not saying that's what the gals did here or anything, but you know what I mean.{#emotions_dlg.blushing} )

Esteemed Contributor

I got a nice pair of brown leather gloves last year at JCP after Christmas. They are so warm for driving in the winter. And, I got them at an embarrassing price.

Honored Contributor

This coat is a winner! Bought the gray-love the tone and the collar design. Will look great with my red accessories-leather gloves, scarf, hat or any other saturated accent color like purple or a vibrant blue. Fit is great, with room to add/layer with a sweater underneath for colder days. The leather is soft, has a pebbled texture-not shiny, and the ponte sleeve panel is a perfect match to the leather. Nice lining and an inside pocket to stash an iphone and/or cash. Looks good with or without the belt. No sunglasses enclosed-called CS. As I suspected, no freebie sunglasses if purchased before midnight when the TS officially launched. That's fine with me. Would rather have the 23 dollar discount via the coupon that could only be used before midnight. Hope everyone is happy with their purchase!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri