Honored Contributor

IMAN - Summer Maxi Dress - 6/27 TS

If you need/want a beautiful black maxi dress - highly recommended!  Some pretty prints too and 3 length options

Decent TS price $40. If you have a coupon, you can use it now before the item is tagged as a TS in a couple of hours.

It is advance order, estimated delivery July 8

I'm going to DVR the launch show. Enjoy the shows and happy shopping! 

Exclusive! IMAN Global Chic Flawless Knit Maxi Dress
751-382
IMAN Global Chic Flawless Knit Maxi Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMAN - Summer Maxi Dress - 6/27 TS

I love Maxi dresses.  Do these come in a petite version?  I've seen their website in the past have a few petite options for maxis.  I always have to have them hemmed no matter what though.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I love Maxi dresses.  Do these come in a petite version?  I've seen their website in the past have a few petite options for maxis.  I always have to have them hemmed no matter what though.

@gertrudecloset - yes, there is a petite option. If you get a chance, watch the IMAN shows tomorrow that are hosted by Marlo. She is a dynamic petite lady and I tnink gives great info for petite shoppers. Marlo has a 2 hour IMAN show from 4-6p ET 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here is the upsell cardigan $30. The cobalt blue is beautiful!  

Last year I bought the black maxi and white cardigan.  It's a timeless outfit. This is my favorite maxi...and I own a bunch Woman Wink

Exclusive! IMAN Global Chic 3/4-Sleeve Open Front Knit Cardigan
752-777
IMAN Global Chic 3/4-Sleeve Open Front Knit Cardigan

Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN - Summer Maxi Dress - 6/27 Ts

hasn't even shown yet, and all the choices are in "extended delivery".  i read that to be, you're gonna wait for it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMAN - Summer Maxi Dress - 6/27 Ts

Thanks for the heads up.I just ordered the coral floral & applied a $5 coupon that I had.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ  - I love the pops of bright pink and purple in the coral dress. Thinking the Jason Wu Fuchsia color cardigan that I bought  will be a nice topper if the pink hues are in sync.  Hard to tell just looking at the photos. The IMAN purple cardi is a nice compliment

A398989
J Jason Wu Jacquard Cropped Cardigan

IMAN Global Chic 3/4-Sleeve Open Front Knit Cardigan

Honored Contributor

Black Floral

Honored Contributor

Teal Floral

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I think I would wear either the purple or white cardigan with the coral dress. I personally wouldn't wear the pink.