Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN - Summer Maxi Dress - 6/27 TS

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I think I would wear either the purple or white cardigan with the coral dress. I personally wouldn't wear the pink.

A soft peachy color would be pretty too! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love the black floral.

Lots of nice colors, nice print.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Cute dress!  Probably not flattering for my short, round-tummied self, though. 😃

Valued Contributor

I have so many of Iman's maxi dresses, and I love them all.  Super soft fabric and flattering cut.  I might be purchasing one more.

Respected Contributor

@mnmom wrote:

Cute dress!  Probably not flattering for my short, round-tummied self, though. 😃

I'm the same- but I think the prints might be good camouflage. And the waist details would help give us the illusion of a waist. Let's go for it!😊

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I have several of Iman's maxi's and I love them!   A couple on the dressier side and a couple more casual.  They are true to size and flattering.  I would go for the black floral if I hadn't just recently purchased the Colleen Lopez Anywear Maxi TS, in the black floral!!  LOL    Shipping is July 8, that's not a long wait at all.  VPH's TSV, some are shipping 10/18......now that's a long wait!!

Honored Contributor

I think that dress is very pretty and a good price-

Valued Contributor

Wasn't going to order but caved.  Bought the coral. Love that she offers petite.  What are everyone's experiences with her line.  I have never purchased.

Trusted Contributor

I decided to buy the Today's Special in the Teal, XL-Petite. I'm usually a Large-Average length due to my bust size (40) and height (5'4-1/2") and long legs, but I went up one size, and down in length.

I noted that the "Straight Bust" measurement, doubled, in the Garment Measurements Chart is about 38.5" but I need larger in the bust. The best length for me is around 53".

I noticed the long length on model Val's dress. Host Debbie D. asked her what size she was in (thankfully!), and I think she said "Small Tall," so I ordered the Petite length.

(Debbie D is an excellent host IMO. She gets into the details of size and fit.)

Honored Contributor

I like it but I have a ton of maxi dresses.  I have a similar maxi from Iman in bright red.  I bought it last summer.  Never wore it,  plan to take it to Myrtle Beach when we go in August.