Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

Chi-town girl wrote:

I like their online inspiration style guides on the product pages using items from other lines. 

lookbook (4).png

This flowy top is so cute! Looks like a 2p tank with vest

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Draped Layered Top
531-944
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Draped Layered Top

Are those G's jeans?  Those are so cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I like the separates better than the TS. I want the tanks, the jacket, maybe the purse, and I'm forgetting things... I don't care for the little gold bar on the TS top at the neckline. Is that removable?

Metal that shows is often a dealbreaker for me. It limits my jewelry, it tarnished, the finish peels off and ruins the appearance of the clothing.

Honored Contributor

willdob3 wrote:

I like the separates better than the TS. I want the tanks, the jacket, maybe the purse, and I'm forgetting things... I don't care for the little gold bar on the TS top at the neckline. Is that removable?

Metal that shows is often a dealbreaker for me. It limits my jewelry, it tarnished, the finish peels off and ruins the appearance of the clothing.

I agree.  That metal threw me off too!  I do love a few prints.  I also like the length of the top.  I'm a bit disappointed in this T.S., but I did enough damage at Free People yesterday, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3

I purchased a Hal Rubenstein shell with a chain detail at the neck. It broke almost immediately! But of course I didn't notice it until after the 30-day period was up

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the flowy, simple design.  No ruffles, leggings or too much layering  .No miracle fabric like liquid knit.. I like the palazzo pants.

Trusted Contributor

I Iove the solid green, that is my favorite shade of green and I think the one that would look best on me. It's hard to find too. I am tempted. I'm a 33 inseam, but I would assume the palazzo gives you extra length. The tall is 34 and those would drag on me without a heel. I can only wear comfortable heels so that doesn't leave many options.

I didn't even think about the metal, but now that it's been mentioned that would concern me. For that price I might try to cover it with a statement necklace if necessary. It would probably be expensive to have that altered by a tailor.

"She wasn't looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword"
Esteemed Contributor

They just showed the tanks - I would use every single one - all solids, all prints! lol Good thing I am waiting until they are on clearance and/or show up at the outlet. 

Things I need - like the navy tops to go with the navy pants (also a need) I'll pay a bit more for. "Wants" that I can live without wait and I get them if a really good price presents itself. I enjoy "The Hunt" and it saves me a lot of money since all my wants don't make it to bargain prices.

Regular Contributor

Respected Contributor

Is the short size pants really 30"? Too long for me.

Super Contributor

This maybe on trend but  the prints are a  little too busy for me and something I will look at next year maybe the following for sure and say ,"what was I thinking".   I have her palazzo pants from 2 years ago and they still work ,no need for more. The solid TSV is just Ok( that metal strip has been overdone) and not sure it is a good thing when many of us are a different sizes in our tops and bottoms. Cute ,casual, comfy,great for travel (if you are going somewhere not hot) and a cheap price but a pass! I spent my $55 and more at Soft Surroundings and Sundance  yesterday for more unique looking pieces.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View