Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

@Chi-town girl wrote:
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1 Free
528-275
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1

I finally rec'd my IMAN orders yesterday. 

The palm print is beautiful!  It's neutral so it will go well with silver, gold or rose gold jewelry/accessories. The tote is perfect for summer knock around. To me it has the feel of a coated cotton. 

The twofer tanks are great, will def pick up other colors, and I want the wrap top. These are great for travel too. Will pick up some addtl items - want some of the red print, once pricing is reduced.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I received the navy tanks yesterday.  I think the print is a knockout, but the navy background & solid tank are a stunning shade of almost a deep blue-violet.  I'm not a purple wearer, but this is very close & I like it!  Perfect fit, but for a drop extra under arms, which I think washing will take care of.  Might get others later on.

Respected Contributor

570201690ext3_large.jpg

Here are the pants I got at Chico's last weekend that go really well with Iman's green color tops. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

570201690ext3_large.jpg

Here are the pants I got at Chico's last weekend that go really well with Iman's green color tops. 

@Roni18 - thx for posting. These are ADORABLE. I'm going to pick them up. Love the yellow & turquoise accent colors!  have IMAN's 2pack tanks & Serena's 2 pack of tanks with the Army green color one also works by matching to the lighter green in the palm print. The tote is also cute. My fav Spring fashion items Woman Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Head's up, ladies!  Iman's latest items are marked back down today.  The 2 pack of tanks is back at $29.95 as well as more items marked down.  I picked up the red and purple tanks this time and a pair of the ankle lenght ponte pants in the camel color. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Head's up, ladies!  Iman's latest items are marked back down today.  The 2 pack of tanks is back at $29.95 as well as more items marked down.  I picked up the red and purple tanks this time and a pair of the ankle lenght ponte pants in the camel color. 

There s/b more markdowns later this month + new.

There is a 'Joy & IMAN Fashionably Functional' TS on Sun Apr 29. With the typical 1 hr clearance price IMAN show at 11p on 4/28 just before the TS launch show. The clesrance show is for Global Chic items per the program guide

Respected Contributor

Thanks, I will probably check out the shows to see if there are any additional discounts. 

This order will give me all of the new tanks except for the black/leopard combo and I'm loving those ankle pants as they are full length for me.  They did not have too many left in my size so I decided to grab another.  I have 4 now- black, brown, blue, and just ordered the camel.  I might try to pick up some of the other colors later. 

I was not impressed with the only Joy and Iman joint bag I bought once so I'm always scared to try any more!  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Thanks, I will probably check out the shows to see if there are any additional discounts. 

This order will give me all of the new tanks except for the black/leopard combo and I'm loving those ankle pants as they are full length for me.  They did not have too many left in my size so I decided to grab another.  I have 4 now- black, brown, blue, and just ordered the camel.  I might try to pick up some of the other colors later. 

I was not impressed with the only Joy and Iman joint bag I bought once so I'm always scared to try any more!  

@Roni18 - I like Iman's knock around totes, but not the supposed higher end J&I bags. I picked up a couple over the past 2 yrs and returned them all. I suspect the end of Apr visit I will only pick up some fashion items if pricing is good.