Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

@Magny wrote:

Yes, it looks like the TS.  Unfortunately, I don't want either all solid or all print.

@Magny I don't think I will get it right now either. 

I did get two navy tops to go with the TS pants she had recently. I like the pants but navy is a hard color to match. I hope her navy tops are the same color. 

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Draped Top

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Draped Top

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Stretch Slimming Tank

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Stretch Tank

Honored Contributor

Picked up the green palm TS tunic & pant set + the twofer green tank set. Still trying to decide on the tote.  Almost got the navy TS  - the rose print is very pretty.  

IMAN is spot on - Dolce and Gabbana did some stunning palm & floral prints for Spring Heart

hbz-around-the-world-in-8-outfits-06_1.jpg

Palm_Print_Banana_Sandals_Dolce_Gabbana-2-600x450.jpg

Dolce-Gabbana-Spring-Summer-2017-Runway23.jpg

0228212cdf717d6b24ec52c2ec766ec6.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I ordered it in the palm print and the blue print, but I am skeptical that this will work for me because  I need a smaller size on bottom than the top.  I went for the sizing on the top and will hope the pants are not too huge.   I thought the prints were the best choice because You could probably pair them with solids already in your wardrobe.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought the palm print...I am afraid the top might be too big and the pants should be perfect. I have the last two palazzo today specials. I really love the palazzo pant here in Florida. I also have tanks from last year. I would have liked to get the tanks to go with the palm but I just got the one set today. If I could afford it I would love the leopard.
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I ordered it in the palm print and the blue print, but I am skeptical that this will work for me because  I need a smaller size on bottom than the top.  I went for the sizing on the top and will hope the pants are not too huge.   I thought the prints were the best choice because You could probably pair them with solids already in your wardrobe.  

@Roni18 -  I too hesitate to buy a top/pant set for sizing issues, but I'm hoping it works. The garment sizing chart states the items have 3-4" of give so I stayed with my usual IMAN size.

I also caved on the palm tote. The print looks beautiful and the free s&h made my decision easy. 

@willdob3 - those  ponte TS pants are fabulous. I'm def buying other colors when they get to clearance.

Now IMAN needs to take a 3 mth vacation, lol. All set for Spring! Her next fashion TS will prob be a summer maxi dress.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I bought the palm print...I am afraid the top might be too big and the pants should be perfect. I have the last two palazzo today specials. I really love the palazzo pant here in Florida. I also have tanks from last year. I would have liked to get the tanks to go with the palm but I just got the one set today. If I could afford it I would love the leopard.

@NativeJax - I'm afraid of the opposite, that the top will be too small. I will mostly wear them as separates with white tops, capris & jeans, but I also bought the green tanks so I have a solid green that matches back to the palm pants. Love her leopard print! 

Trusted Contributor

I really want those tanks....grrrrrr!!!! Lol...these sets are pretty forgiving, at least the pants and tanks from last year. I know the leopard is beautiful but I do have leopard stuff already...the palm is stunning!!
Honored Contributor

I like their online inspiration style guides on the product pages using items from other lines. 

lookbook (4).png

This flowy top is so cute! Looks like a 2p tank with vest

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Draped Layered Top
531-944
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Draped Layered Top

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Yes, it looks like the TS.  Unfortunately, I don't want either all solid or all print.

I love the top in many of the choices.  I wouldn't want all print either.  I also don't "do" palazzo pants.

I love the blue floral print, but it's just "too much" together.  I also like the green print.  If the pants were different, I'd have possibly considered purchasing.  

I think this will be out of style in a nanosecond.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Picked up the green palm TS tunic & pant set + the twofer green tank set. Still trying to decide on the tote.  Almost got the navy TS  - the rose print is very pretty.  

IMAN is spot on - Dolce and Gabbana did some stunning palm & floral prints for Spring Heart

hbz-around-the-world-in-8-outfits-06_1.jpg

Palm_Print_Banana_Sandals_Dolce_Gabbana-2-600x450.jpg

Dolce-Gabbana-Spring-Summer-2017-Runway23.jpg

0228212cdf717d6b24ec52c2ec766ec6.jpg

I love that green print.  I like it far better than Iman's.  I love prints, but I just don't love palazzo pants like the ones she's offering  The blue floral is gorgeous too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"