Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

I have these in several colors. Well made. Excellent cushy insole. The concealed demi wedge gives a lift and more comfort than a true flat. My fav dressy flat shoe. 

Wendy Williams Demi Wedge
532-167
Wendy Williams Demi Wedge

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looking forward to the Sunday shows!

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Maxi Skirt
531-948
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Maxi Skirt

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1 Free
528-275
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1

Honored Contributor

MAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Draped Layered Top
531-944
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Draped Layered Top
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Draped Layered Top

Respected Contributor

Now I don't know what color I want - I want to try those tanks- but like the red, blue and green!   I think it is looking like the pants might be the TS now, but who knows as they keep adding items.  I like the draped top too.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Now I don't know what color I want - I want to try those tanks- but like the red, blue and green!   I think it is looking like the pants might be the TS now, but who knows as they keep adding items.  I like the draped top too.

@Roni18 - those are my color choices too. I'm really loving that palm print and the tone of the green, must have it! Look forward to seeing how they style the models. 

Trusted Contributor

Prints look really good.  Can't imagine wearing the red one, but I like it a lot.  I think the pants are the TS.  I guess it's becoming a tradition!  Also, the tanks look great, & will sell fast. Two years ago, I didn't like the print, so when the pants were down to $10, I still didn't buy. I liked last year's duo, but again didn't plan to buy, but finally got the navy set for $10.  All good except for length, but I'm shortening them.  I don't wear long skirts, but it looks good too. Then there's Marla to contend with:  endless temptations!

Respected Contributor

I went ahead and ordered the green tank set and the blue one, and then the green draped top.   I had the tote in my bag but removed it, I have way too many handbags and totes.  Hope I can keep resisting it!  It is a good price. 

I've got the feeling the green tops/prints are going to be really popular so I wanted to make sure I got in on them.  I will check back when the pants are added and decide if I want to try them.  

Trusted Contributor

Green print & solid are really pretty too.  I wonder if the navy/print is the same color as last year's navy ?

Trusted Contributor

this afternoon there was a picture of a tunic & pants in the navy print, for $49.  Later it said "sold  out".  Now I cant find it at all?