Honored Contributor

IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

Is this the TS? 10 color/pattern options! Hard to just pick one...

IMAN Global Chic Sleeveless Maxi Dress with Belted Detail
528-323
IMAN Global Chic Maxi Dress with Belted Detail

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN'S March Visit - Global Chic TS 3/19

Hmmmm...I spy new pants!

IMAN Global Chic Sleeveless Wrap-Front Top
528-263

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I followed her instructions on her pants and they were way too big.  Suggestion if you buy pants, size DOWN.  Her pants hung on me and I just sent them back. 

Valued Contributor

@hoosieroriginal see I had the opposite experience, might be the body types that are different.  I find them clingy in the hip area, and with her typical wide leg pant material it shows the "jiggle" that I do not need anyone seeing.  I do have hips, no doubt about it and I would not say they are small or really large, but I would size up for my own comfort.

Honored Contributor

Cute tote! Loving her print designs. I want the red floral or green palm for summer

IMAN Global Chic Printed Canvas Tote with Faux Leather Trim
537-090
IMAN Global Chic Printed Canvas Tote

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Gee whiz, Iman, give a girl time to recover from the last appearance!   I now have 3 of the ankle pants which are perfect full length pants for me.  I did have to go down 1 size from what I originally ordered in these pants.   I now want to buy all colors!

I'm thinking the TS will either be the dress or those new pants.   I'm pretty sure the dress would be way too long on me but I was thinking that it would go well with those Iman wraps from earlier this year (some colors are still available for $19.99).  

Even though it is the last thing I possibly need I'm considering the tote in either the red or the blue flowers.

Super Contributor

I wish she had something new, She has had maxis the last 2 years in the Spring - sleeveless  and same design w/ cap sleeves.  I have 4 of them 3 sleeveless 1 w/ sleeves . This new one has a belt. Those duo wide leg pants and more of the same today. I have those also.  Her handbags do not do a thing for me .I need new styles ...off to other sites. 

Honored Contributor

@nikkimom wrote:

I wish she had something new, She has had maxis the last 2 years in the Spring - sleeveless  and same design w/ cap sleeves.  I have 4 of them 3 sleeveless 1 w/ sleeves . This new one has a belt. Those duo wide leg pants and more of the same today. I have those also.  Her handbags do not do a thing for me .I need new styles ...off to other sites. 

@nikkimom - I too would love to see something fresh, but given that she sells 100k of her TS pants, you know HSN is making the decision to bring it back. Same with the maxi.

I like some of the new prints. Her sizing is pretty consistent, fits well. great for travel. Good price points.

The totes are nice for seasonal knock around. I'm not thrilled with the quality of the leather bags she does with Joy. I want the red flower or palm tree tote for summer casual.  

So come back and post about your other finds! There are some cute spring fashions. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Wendy Williams has a new Spring HSN collection. I like her shoes, but haven't tried clothing...yet.

I think this is coming home to me. Also love the denim skirt. 

Wendy Williams Belted Denim Shirt Dress
525-012

Honored Contributor

Wendy Williams Lace Up Espadrille

532-234

Wendy Williams Lace Up Espadrille
Wendy Williams Lace-Up Ballet Flat
532-257
Wendy Williams Lace-Up Ballet Flat