Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMAN Relaunch: New Collection + March 8th TS (2 Pack Palazzo Pants)

I was so happy to see Iman back, but I didn't care for the fashions I saw.  Hope to see more things.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I was so happy to see Iman back, but I didn't care for the fashions I saw.  Hope to see more things.

@NYCLatinaMe  there will be new items in April + TS and Iman said the new maxi dress will be in May. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe  there will be new items in April + TS and Iman said the new maxi dress will be in May. 

Thanks!  I saw some jeans online and was hoping for a presentation.  I don't think she presented them, so maybe in April.  I used to do well with her woven pants!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@willdob3 @Chi-town girl 

I've noticed QVC doing some free shipping lately so I think it's possible you will get your shipping reduced in the future. I just picked up my first Vince Camuto top that was on sale with free shipping. It does make a difference! LOL

@Andreatoo  - yes, they both have free shipping days, just a matter of timing since we don't know it in advance. I'm just starting to shop for Spring/Summer and nothing is urgent. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I never did get the Iman-Joy connection.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried a few pieces from her line a few yrs ago...pair of jeans that are nice (kept those) one tank that was clearance with free shipping which is ok kinda fits odd in the armpits but I can wear a cover up on top to hide they are to big.  I did order a TSV from her long ago that had these palazzo pants or it was a set top/bottom...it was a disaster...on me just not my look at all.  

When I saw what she was bringing on air I didn't even watch....which is good...I need to cut WAY down on ordering online w/o free shipping both ways.  Too risky on fit/color/style when it gets home.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

My purple and red tank sets arrived and they are beautiful! The Leopard prints are fun. The red is a sweet Maraschino Cherry red. I’ll wear them all a lot. 

I’ll have my Tolani tomorrow! It is completely outside my comfort zone so I have my fingers crossed...

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

My purple and red tank sets arrived and they are beautiful! The Leopard prints are fun. The red is a sweet Maraschino Cherry red. I’ll wear them all a lot. 

I’ll have my Tolani tomorrow! It is completely outside my comfort zone so I have my fingers crossed...

@willdob3 

Which Tolani piece did you get?

Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN Relaunch: New Collection + March 8th TS

@Andreatoo wrote:

@willdob3 

Not to hijack the thread but do you have a Nordstrom rack by you? These halogen tanks come in about eight different colors and I have most. They're only $10 and the fabric is so soft and yummy!

94866D36-9348-43C7-A2B2-82C51F9B3BCB.jpeg94866D36-9348-43C7-A2B2-82C51F9B3BCB.jpeg

@Andreatoo 

These are nice! What a deal! We don’t have Nordstrom Rack here but probably about an hour away. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@willdob3 

Which Tolani piece did you get?

@Andreatoo 

The blue tie-dye.