Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN Relaunch: New Collection + March 8th TS (2 Pack Palazzo Pants)

I love Iman but nothing is really calling out to me.  As everyone has said the collection is very similar to what was offered in the past.  

Honored Contributor

I think the designs were nice, even if not so unique, the thing that bothered me is the pallet this time around. I usually like her colors. I didn't like the print of the Palazzos either except for the Peacock one

Valued Contributor

I was disappointed. Nothing new or exciting and I believe many feel the same way. Unless I missed it, sure didn't seem like it was a banner day of sales for Iman. I didn't hear about anything selling out. I do love her jeans and glad she brought them back. However, I am not paying $52 for them. I stocked up when HSN put them on clearance last year and paid $9.95 a pair. I don't expect to pay $9.95 but I thought for sure they'd be on sale in the $30-$39 range. With that said, I hope those who waited for her return are happy with everything they purchased. 

Honored Contributor

Missed most of the shows, but I added Iman + Marla items to my wishlist and have some in my cart. Did not shop the event. Will wait for a free ship day.

I also like the Iman peacock pants @Andreatoo  - they are on my wishlist. Watched the final show last night when they were presented -gorgeous!!! website photos are not a good representation

Iman said the April and May events will have her new items inspired by her travels to Morocco.  I think she said the new wrap maxi dress will be in May. Didn't hear any details about April TS item, were there any sneak peeks/info?

Watched some of the Q Fashions tonight, some cute items for Spring! Added some GILI, Side Stitch and that Du Jour safari style dress to wishlist. Def getting the Wen TSV Tea Tree, great deal ....that's it for me this week! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

The Wen deal is fantastic but I have so much in my bathroom! I am considering it for gifts it's such a great deal.

My mind was blown at the beginning of the Gili show when model Taliah (sp?) came out in that modified shirt dress! Perfect example of putting the model in something that actually flatters her figure! I've never seen her look so good.

The du jour dress was adorable! It's just so rare that I wear dresses.

The only hints I heard from Iman was that the shows coming up we're going to be pretty special. I'm sure she let on more but to be honest I really wasn't paying attention

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

The Wen deal is fantastic but I have so much in my bathroom! I am considering it for gifts it's such a great deal.

My mind was blown at the beginning of the Gili show when model Taliah (sp?) came out in that modified shirt dress! Perfect example of putting the model in something that actually flatters her figure! I've never seen her look so good.

The du jour dress was adorable! It's just so rare that I wear dresses.

The only hints I heard from Iman was that the shows coming up we're going to be pretty special. I'm sure she let on more but to be honest I really wasn't paying attention

I think H should have offered free ship for the Iman TS or once you hit $75. It didn't seem like she tore the roof off like she's done in the past.

Yes, that G dress Heart I'm thinking about the black but also like the patchwork floral

Screenshot_2020-03-09-22-19-19.png

Screenshot_2020-03-09-22-19-58.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Andreatoo 

I did pick up two of the tank sets, purple and red. It was hard to decide on the colors. If I’m happy with the fit, I'll get a lot of use out of them.

Very disappointed about no shipping break but not at all surprised. The parent company continues on its mission to sink the ship.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I did pick up two of the tank sets, purple and red. It was hard to decide on the colors. If I’m happy with the fit, I'll get a lot of use out of them.

Very disappointed about no shipping break but not at all surprised. The parent company continues on its mission to sink the ship.

@willdob3  - I think H thought everyone would buy a bunch and not notice the s/h! Not one color of the TS was sold out - that is not typically of her previous TS events. 

Hopefully they reconsider for her future events. I want the red, yellow and the slate tank sets. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3  - I think H thought everyone would buy a bunch and not notice the s/h! Not one color of the TS was sold out - that is not typically of her previous TS events. 

Hopefully they reconsider for her future events. I want the red, yellow and the slate tank sets. 

@Chi-town girl 

I suspect they will notice but will they do anything about it? It would be nice.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 @Chi-town girl 

I've noticed QVC doing some free shipping lately so I think it's possible you will get your shipping reduced in the future. I just picked up my first Vince Camuto top that was on sale with free shipping. It does make a difference! LOL