Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN Relaunch: New Collection + March 8th TS

IMAN Global Chic Asymmetric Scarf Top
685-771
IMAN Global Chic Asymmetric Scarf Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Three new items are posted - denim,  so it's unlikely the TS will be jeans. Maybe it will be a maxi dress or a twofer Spring top since this is a Global Chic TS  

Hoping they also relaunch the Platinum collection!

IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Skinny Jean - Basic
685-778  $52 current price

Color Choices:Light Denim, Dark Denim, Medium Denim, White Denim or Black Denim

IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Skinny Jean - Basic

IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Skinny Jean - Fashion
685-828

Color Choices:Stone, Deep Purple or Deep Fuchsia

IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Skinny Jean - Fashion

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Also priced at $52

IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Bootcut Jean - Basic
685-831
IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Bootcut Jean - Basic
  IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Bootcut Jean - Fashion
685-838
IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Bootcut Jean - Fashion

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for posting this. I’m looking forward to Iman’s return. It has been too long!

I like the look of the tank tops. I collect tank tops like you would not believe! I wear them almost every day.

@willdob3  - yes, I want several of those tank sets! I wear them 3 season. Which colors do you want?

@Chi-town girl 

I’m afraid I want too many colors! The red, jade, purple...I’ll have to see a presentation to narrow it down. Not the natural one because I have that in a great motto shirt. 

Honored Contributor

IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Released-Hem Crop Jean
685-843  $49 current price
IMAN Global Chic 360 Slim Released-Hem Crop Jean

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like this duster vest $33,  8 colors

IMAN Global Chic Duster Vest
685-922

I will definitely be buying a duster vest from one of the new Spring collections that I'm reviewing, seems to be a trending style. I like Iman's in the yellow or navy + decent price point!

G got me started last year with the sheer sleeveless/vest duster that some of us bought.  I love this type of topper in flowy/sheer/lightweight fabrics, nothing dense. And double bonus for pockets!  Surprised that Barefoot Dreams hasn't produced one - that would be of interest to me! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for posting this. I’m looking forward to Iman’s return. It has been too long!

I like the look of the tank tops. I collect tank tops like you would not believe! I wear them almost every day.

@willdob3  - yes, I want several of those tank sets! I wear them 3 season. Which colors do you want?

@Chi-town girl 

I’m afraid I want too many colors! The red, jade, purple...I’ll have to see a presentation to narrow it down. Not the natural one because I have that in a great motto shirt. 

@willdob3  - I like the red, yellow and slate tank sets. Plus one or two of the duster vests

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

685-922

I will definitely be buying a duster vest from one of the new Spring collections that I'm reviewing, seems to be a trending style. I like Iman's in the yellow or navy + decent price point!

G got me started last year with the sheer sleeveless/vest duster that some of us bought.  I love this type of topper in flowy/sheer/lightweight fabrics, nothing dense. And double bonus for pockets!  Surprised that Barefoot Dreams hasn't produced one - that would be of interest to me! 

@Chi-town girl 

The duster vest would be ideal in a lightweight woven fabric

@willdob3 

I'm always buying shells and tanks! I just got four new tank tops from target!

Sleeveless tops are a basic to me and I will buy in every color

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

685-922

@Chi-town girl  Love the duster vest!  G got me started also from last year.  I purchased three of her duster vests and lived in them in the summer.  I just have to figure out the color I want for Iman's.  

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Good price on the tanks. What are they made of?

@Andreatoo  - I will check the fabric content on the IMAN tanks that I have from her previous collections and let you know if they are the same as these new sets.

I have several sets and they are awesome.  I LOVE her previous leopard and palm frond prints. They were also paired/sold as a set with a solid. No wrinkling.  Good length + fit, good for casual and professional.  

It's possible the price will be reduced since there is no red slash as there is for the scarf. Red slash price is typically the event price

Here are the other details for the new tanks

Fabrication:Jersey stretch knit
Style:Pullover
Neckline:Round
Hemline:Straight

Size, Content & Care

Size Choices:XS-XL; 1X-3X
Body Length:Approx. 25"L
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:95% polyester, 5% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry

Love her tanks..I want the magenta!