Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN Relaunch: New Collection + March 8th TS (2 Pack Palazzo Pants)

I will miss the launch shows 'live' but will watch via DVR when we get home and will catch some of Sunday shows. Marla is also om Sunday.

Not sure yet what I'm ordering, but skipping the TS pants. Probably getting the vest and several tank sets. Will depend on total shipping cost and if there is a coupon.

Looks like the new wrap dress will be in April as well as the animal print caftan - maybe one of them will be the April TS. 

Have fun shopping & enjoy the shows!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN Relaunch: New Collection + March 8th TS

@Andreatoo wrote:

Curation has a sweet tank top if you gals are interested @Chi-town girl  @willdob3  688-954 I haven't tried this line myself.

9C588DD0-9455-4A2A-AE66-B0FF6DA999F6.jpeg9C588DD0-9455-4A2A-AE66-B0FF6DA999F6.jpeg
1BD62AB8-3DD7-415E-9CC3-182CC03E4CA2.jpeg

@Andreatoo @Chi-town girl 

Beautiful! I don’t think I have tried the brand before either though I like many of them pieces. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  - good to see you! I agree about the Curations tank, added to my wishlist. I also liked the recent TS caftan but I think I will get Iman's animal print caftan so I will wait. I already own a few Barefoot Dreams lightweight caftans and love them during Summer season. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The TS is posted - palazzo pants. Looks like the same style/cut as previous. 3 inseams.  $40 + 3.50 s/h

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort 2-pack Palazzo Pants
685-966
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort 2-pack Palazzo Pants

@Chi-town girl 

That is the kind of Iman TS we expect! That is a good sign. I won’t get the TS; I wouldn’t wear the print and the petites are a bit too long for me to use the print as lounge pants at home.

I will probably get a set of tanks but may need to flip a coin to decide on a color!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  -  I'm still hoping for some price reductions once the event officially launches, including the tanks and vest. I have items loaded in my cart, ready to go Woman Very Happy...If there is no coupon or break on shipping, my order size will be reduced

I'm reading on Instagram and Facebook, some Iman fans are disappointed in the 'repeat' styles from her collaborations with Joy Mangano. They were expecting a totally new vibe. It's certainly not going to be a social 'love fest'  Woman LOL

Her shows are enjoyable regardless if one is shopping or not! 

I also see Korres shows listed for tmrw as H celebrates International Women's Day by featuring brands owned by or represented by women. I want to try that new hand cream so I will check tmrw to see what Korres will be offering.

It would be welcome/refreshing here to see less hatred spewed  from women towards women for even 1 day, but we know that ain't gonna happen - it's obvious how some thrive on it as a daily source of connection/entertainment Woman Tongue

I'm heading out for the evening, see you tmrw!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

I’d love to see free or reduced shipping at the very least but it isn’t likely to happen. 

I love vests and don’t have any right now. I’m disappointed that more of her things aren’t available in petite sizing. The vest would be way too long on me. 

I need to not watch Korres or I’ll end up with more coming home to me! 

Have a good evening! I am probably going to stay up and see Iman tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Lord, Iman is back. I need to hide my credit card from myself. I have purchased the TS, and have my eye on a few more items that I am sure that I will eventually end up caving on and purchasing. 

Super Contributor

I love Iman and have so many of her pieces in my closet, but I have to say I am a bit disappointed in her new offerings. I was so looking forward to her return, however I don't see anything I want to purchase and everything looks pretty run of the mill. Anyone else disappointed?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I agree.  Same ol same ol.  

Super Contributor

I don't see anything new or wonderful here. Really these could be reruns of numerous other brands in different colors. I'm bored.