Trusted Contributor

Re: IMAN Platinum Collection TS - 10/25/15

That's a good looking coat, and I would seriously consider purchasing it if I didn't live in the Southeast.  I'm starting to wonder if I'm even going to get to wear a coat at all this year.  It was 80 degrees here today, and I hate it!  I want to wear my sweaters and boots!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

If the jacket posted is the T.S., it's an easy pass for me.  I do not care, at all, for those "3 in one" jackets.  That being said, this top posted is pretty.  Thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like this Marsala color & the gray option, but the coat looks too short. It's a pass for me, but I might get the shoes! 

I don't care for this.  The shoes are awesome, but they are a bit high for me.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3-Yes, I also received some alerts for newly reduced pricing! These shoes are now priced at 59 +free s&h. I'm looking to see what I can find about the TS

love the shoes!

Honored Contributor

I'll bet the 3-in-1 is the TS, too. Pretty but I certainly don't need a coat. I am still waiting for it to cool off enough so that I can wear the suede jacket I got. 

I'll bet the coat only looks short because the models are so tall. 

Love that cowl neck top! 

Honored Contributor

I have a few Iman items and like them. The possible TSV is a pass for me, the vest over the coat looks like a it's meant to stop bullets. The other option with the fur collar is my pick, I'm tempted. I live in the NE so I never have too many coats. 

Trusted Contributor

I ended up getting the TS in the Ice White since that color is so hard to find in a coat. I doubt I'll wear the vest though.  I would love to get the shoes but I know with my ankles and high instep, those won't work for my feet.  Reviews say the leather at the ankle doesn't stretch much.

Respected Contributor

I also like the white--but I'm tall and the coat looks not only short but the sleeves are clearly too short. 3/4 sleeves kinda sorta work on sweaters (sometimes) but not on coats or jackets. I'm so tired of sleeves barely hitting my elbow. And if you are big busted, wearing the fur over is a no. So I'll pass.

But Iman's jeans--they come in tall, they do not have too long a rise (constant issue with talls. I'm tall in legs, not in my hips) and when I wear them, I get such compliments. They take off twenty pounds. Fantastic cut. 

Honored Contributor

It's more of a 3/4 length coat or jacket, depending on our height.  Actually, it's a good idea.  We can wear the vest with many of our items.  The grey and the black are something I would order.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

There was nothing about that TS I liked at all.