Valued Contributor

Re: IMAN - New for June + June 10th TS

Did anyone order and receive the Iman jeans?  I am thinking of ordering them on waitlist.  The reviews are generally good except some have commented on the legs being tight. 

TIA...

Honored Contributor

P

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

Did anyone order and receive the Iman jeans?  I am thinking of ordering them on waitlist.  The reviews are generally good except some have commented on the legs being tight. 

TIA...

@Luv_My_Beagle - I ordered the chambray but it was on extended delivery. I cancelled, decided to wait for reviews. I'm interested to try them. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I guess I'll take a chance on the jeans and order my B&M size. 

I'd like white, chambray and the dark denim, but I think they are all on waitlist, which is fine....

Thanks for the reply!

Honored Contributor

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

I guess I'll take a chance on the jeans and order my B&M size. 

I'd like white, chambray and the dark denim, but I think they are all on waitlist, which is fine....

Thanks for the reply!

@Luv_My_Beagle there are some reviews as some colors were available to ship. Did you look at the garment sizing? It does look like b&m sizing but some reviews state they could have sized down. I love the look of the chambray

The chart below shows garment measurements for this particular item.
Refer to this chart for style specific garment measurements (i.e. sleeve, body and inseam lengths; bust, waist and hip circumferences).

We provide garment measurements so you can assess wearing ease (the difference between your body measurements and the corresponding garment measurement), but you should choose your size based on your body measurement(s) found in the adjoining tab.

Jeans
Size24681012141616W18W20W22W24W
Waist26-3/427-3/428-3/429-3/431-1/432-3/434-1/435-3/436-1/438-1/440-1/442-1/444-1/4
Front Rise99-3/89-3/410-1/810½10-3/41111-1/411-1/811½11-3/41212-1/4
Back Rise14½14-7/815-1/415-5/81616-3/816-3/417-1/817-7/818-1/418-5/81919-3/8
Low Hip34½35½36½37½38½4041½4344½46½48½50½52½
Average Inseam30303030303030303030303030
Short Inseam28282828282828282828282828
Long Inseam32323232323232323232323232

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Luv_My_Beagle I'm 5'2", and I ordered the size 2 short, my usual size. The lavender ones fit well, but the white ones are tighter. I'll have to wear a tunic length shirt with the white or lose a few pounds. Smiley Tongue Still waiting on the chambray. Haven't worn the pants yet since we're having a heat wave in CA. I'm happy with my purchase. I expected the pants to be thinner, like Jessica Simpson's Kiss Me skinny jeans (which aren't really jeans), but they aren't. 

Hope that helps!

Valued Contributor

Thanks ladies!  I do check the garmet sizing but sometimes I receive items that are not at all reflective of the size charts.  Plus, I had not ordered Iman's jeans before, so I was curious if anyone and received them and liked them.

I did place an order for my B&M size in the long length for chambray, dark denim and white.  A couple are on waitlist, but that's fine.

Thanks for your help.

btw got several of G's boyfriend cardigans  for $29 in Size Small.  They look great and will be nice for the fall.   

Happy Shopping...Sales everywhere!  But oh the temptation :}

Honored Contributor

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

Thanks ladies!  I do check the garmet sizing but sometimes I receive items that are not at all reflective of the size charts.  Plus, I had not ordered Iman's jeans before, so I was curious if anyone and received them and liked them.

I did place an order for my B&M size in the long length for chambray, dark denim and white.  A couple are on waitlist, but that's fine.

Thanks for your help.

btw got several of G's boyfriend cardigans  for $29 in Size Small.  They look great and will be nice for the fall.   

@Luv_My_Beagle pls post a review of the new jeans. H is now doing Encore TS offers, so maybe the price will drop again in next 30 days so you can get the $5 credit per pair.

Also, check your online acct for the 15% off bday coupon. I found mine the other day online & they included a card with the coupon in my most recent order that I recd yesterday.  Can't use the coupon for clearance, but it's good thru end of July...so I'm waiting to see other new stuff they are bringing. 

I will post some pics later from the new July program guide...Giuliana is involved with the new fashion line from Savannah Chrisley 'Southern Charm' premiering end of July! 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

Thanks for your help.

@Luv_My_Beagle pls post a review of the new jeans. H is now doing Encore TS offers, so maybe the price will drop again in next 30 days so you can get the $5 credit per pair.

Also, check your online acct for the 15% off bday coupon. I found mine the other day online & they included a card with the coupon in my most recent order that I recd yesterday.  Can't use the coupon for clearance, but it's good thru end of July...so I'm waiting to see other new stuff they are bringing. 

I will post some pics later from the new July program guide...Giuliana is involved with the new fashion line from Savannah Chrisley 'Southern Charm' premiering end of July! 

Thanks for the information.  I found the coupon and used it! 

Plus, a new one today.  I found mine under spendebale Kash.

I'm anxious for the debut of the new fashion line....like I need more clothes..lol

I think I'll be getting one pair of my jeans tomorrow.  I hope they're long enough.  I guess I could cuff them.  We'll see!

Thanks again...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Embroidered Caftan
548-193

I ordered this in 2 colors.  We live at the Jersey Shore and have a lot of company.  Caftans are great to wear when serving breakfast or over swimsuits.

It's on extended delivery.

@lulu2 - Love it-post a review, enjoy!!!

2:00AM Sunday I received a call with a recorded message stating my order was canceled!  I do not believe this item was ever in stock.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
548-193

I ordered this in 2 colors.  We live at the Jersey Shore and have a lot of company.  Caftans are great to wear when serving breakfast or over swimsuits.

It's on extended delivery.

@lulu2 - Love it-post a review, enjoy!!!

2:00AM Sunday I received a call with a recorded message stating my order was canceled!  I do not believe this item was ever in stock.

@lulu2 - oh, no. That's too bad. Did they give you some spendable kash?