Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN - May TS: Boho Chic Maxi Dress with Head Wrap

I'm thinking..........if someone is worried about the V-neck.....A person might be able to wear some sort of slinky cami or tank top underneath across the V-neck area. 

If it's the right matching color, it could work.  

Maybe one of SG's liquid knit types of tank tops, etc.  

Or maybe a lace or silk insert, for sewers out there.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

This is a pretty dress but I dislike maxi dresses.
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I so love her maxis, however I have many maxis, I just can't justify purchasing another, however it is so rare to find a cute maxi that is bra friendly.  Her maxis are and One World.  I am still thinkingSmiley Happy  Love the head wrap that comes with it.

It looks low in the back though, too.  I don't think it would work for me, especially as short as I am.  But I do think it's a very pretty dress!

Honored Contributor

My orders are in packaging.  If you shopped, please post reviews!

IMAN has a June TS, but I didn't hear any sneak peek info

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Update:   I received the blue and white maxi.  I really like it!  Headband cute also.  I don't need Hollywood tape as it is not too low in the front.  The back doesn't show my bra, it's not too low either.  The petite length is perfect for my 5'4 height.  Can't wait to get the yellow and animal print!  

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Update:   I received the blue and white maxi.  I really like it!  Headband cute also.  I don't need Hollywood tape as it is not too low in the front.  The back doesn't show my bra, it's not too low either.  The petite length is perfect for my 5'4 height.  Can't wait to get the yellow and animal print!  

@Dawnie  -  glad you like it! My order of the black dress + white upsell cardi will arrive early next week. I hope to grab one of the prints on clearance. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Update #2!   Received the animal print and yellow Iman TS dresses.  Although I adore Imans animal prints this one doesn't interest me.  Maybe lit's too much red roses with my red hair.  It's going back.  The yellow is pretty and lights my face up.  Yellow print and blue/white dresses keepers!  
The blue/white is my fave.  Cut a little bigger than yellow.