Honored Contributor

IMAN - May TS: Boho Chic Maxi Dress with Head Wrap

[ Edited ]
IMAN Boho Chic Maxi Dress with Head Wrap
692-183

DG42624_background_d.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN - May TS: Boho Chic Maxi Dress with Head Wrap

$50, 3 inseams! Leopard Rose is coming home to me Heart

Details

Color Choices:Black, Red, Deep Purple, Blue Floral, Orange Palm, Leopard Rose, Sapphire Blue or Yellow Floral
Fabrication:Jersey stretch knit
Style:Pullover
Neckline:Front and back V-neck
Shoulders:Extended
Waist:Shirred set-in waistband
Design Features:Ankle length
Hemline:Straight
Additional Features:Matching headwrap included; twisted knot front detail with elastic back
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:XS-XL; 1X-3X (Petite, Average or Tall)
Body Length:Approx. 51-1/2"L (Petite); 55-1/2"L (Average) or 59-1/2"L (Tall)
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:95% polyester, 5% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Too low cut for me and not a fan of maxis even the petite length is longer than I would like.  Good price tho!!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Too low cut for me and not a fan of maxis even the petite length is longer than I would like.  Good price tho!!

@kaydee50  - yes, I do wish they would add a snap closure.

Depending on where I'm going, I will wear it with a higher neckline closure. I use Hollywood tape for quick job but I will add a small snap when I get a chance

You can find Hollywood tape at amazon and other places. I've seen it at Target

Hollywood Fashion Tape

Honored Contributor

Iman is just STUNNING! Hard to believe she's in her 60's

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Very pretty!  I hope you enjoy it.  I really liked the yellow floral for me but...at 4'11, even in the petite... I'll probably look like I'm in a prom dress!Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

It's rare to have free shipping for IMAN TS events! 

Free shipping with $75 min - fashion + accessories.  

FREE SHIPPING ON ANY APPAREL AND ACCESSORIES PURCHASES OF $75 OR MORE Spend $75 or more on Apparel and Accessory items in one day and receive free standard shipping for those Apparel and Accessory items that day. This promotion is valid on Apparel and Accessory items from 5/17 at 12:01 a.m. (ET) to 5/17 at 11:59 p.m. (ET).

Offer may be combined with a non-shipping coupon. Each item ordered requiring air shipment will be charged an additional fee. Offer pertains to purchases initiated on HSN.com, HSNTV, HSN2 or mobile devices. TV and online orders cannot be combined.

When you purchase $75 or more (before taxes and shipping) on Fashion and Jewelry items in one day, you will enjoy free standard shipping on all those items that day. We authorize the full amount (including Shipping and tax) for each item at the time of purchase as you shop today before any discounts are applied. These charges will be adjusted with your financial institution at midnight on day of purchase. HSN reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Iman is an incredibly beautiful lady, and she is 65.  However, the images of her wearing the TS are photoshopped in an unflattering way (imo).  The photos make her face look like a Barbie Doll version of Iman instead of the real woman. She looks so much better than those images on TV (even in 1080p HD), and she's looking great through the Skype camera on her computer. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Imans maxi dresses!  I purchased leopard rose, yellow and blue/white.  The price is good and free ship over $75.  

There was a caller that purchased seven!  Every colorway except black. 

Super Contributor

I really like this maxi, although don't think I'll purchase as I already have quite a few. I've been rather underwhelmed by the rest of her new collection. She was always one of my favorites, but not loving her new offerings as much as in the past.