Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMAN - May TS: Boho Chic Maxi Dress with Head Wrap

@Chi-town girl  I think it's lovely!  I have been eyeing that orange palm, the colors are so summertime.  I am trying to talk myself out of it though.  I own a couple of similar style maxi dresses of hers and love them.  I mostly wear them on vacations though.  Really don't need another but I have it in my cart and saved for later, maybe it will sell out if I become weak!!  LOL

Respected Contributor

I love imans dresses! I ordered 3. This style is always flattering for me. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Iman is so beautiful and statuesque.  It's a nice dress, but not for me- I'm short, and maxis don't look good, and I just wouldn't wear it- But hope you love it and get a lot of use out of it! 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the orange palm because I loved the print and don’t have anything like it. Her petite length fits me well, and the waist hides a tummy. Her maxis are so comfortable that they’re nice for wearing around the house, too. I might wear a cami under it.
Honored Contributor

I so love her maxis, however I have many maxis, I just can't justify purchasing another, however it is so rare to find a cute maxi that is bra friendly.  Her maxis are and One World.  I am still thinkingSmiley Happy  Love the head wrap that comes with it.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Iman is so beautiful and statuesque.  It's a nice dress, but not for me- I'm short, and maxis don't look good, and I just wouldn't wear it- But hope you love it and get a lot of use out of it! 

Yep..I have the same problem...only 5'3...but I have some of her jogger pants in my cart...they're 28" and poly span!!!! Lovely colors! IMAN is a beauty, for sure! Missed her!  So happy she's back!Heart

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!  What a nice surprise to have free shipping during an IMAN event and I'm enjoying her shows Heart

I decided to review my closet/summer dresses and lightweight cardis/jackets before placing an order.

Emotionally I'm drawn to the new maxi dress prints. But I have the beautiful palm and leopard items from IMAN previous collection - maxi skirt, tank, palazzo pants, tunic + a dozen other maxis in variety of prints. Everything still fits (yay!) 

What I needed to replace - solid black maxi. And I think the new upsell cardi is perfect for summer. So I ordered the black maxi + white cardi. Will be PERFECT backdrop for my turquoise jewelry plus other statement accessories. 

IMAN Boho Chic Drape Front Cardigan
692-017
IMAN Boho Chic Drape Front Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I ordered that same cardigan in the peach color.  I have a pretty sleeveless ivory lace dress that I want to wear it with for a "peaches and cream" look!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

These items will be on deep deep clearance probably 75% off later this year.  They always are.  I wait until then and stock up.  But if you must absolutely have them now, go for it.  Just saying you can save a lot of money if you wait.

Honored Contributor

Seriously, I love all of the prints, which is very unusual for me.

And I believe the head band can be used as a chocker scarf around the neck.  

And, of course the solid colors are all beautiful, too.

Excellent price.  Enjoy your choices!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).