Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@willdob3 wrote:

Have I mentioned my dislike of camo clothes lately...? 

TherexI was, checking out at the grocery store after work, wearing my Motto Olive Leopard (camo) print blouse, watching the cashier load my things into my camo print insulated tote bag, then I reached for my (Lug Splits) Leopard  Berry (camo) wallet and had to laugh at myself! Don’t like camo? Really? 

I must say, I think I like the olive leapard Motto blouse even more than the natural leopard one. This is s great blouse and I’ll be first in line if they bring it back in more colors/prints.

@willdob3  - lol, me too! There have been some interesting camo fashion/accessories options. I've been selectively adding to my wardrobe

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:
@Chi-town girlThanks for the heads up on the coupons! I had no idea they were there and have already placed a couple orders. I ordered another VC top in a floral print that was a TS (love!), a set of five Beekman body wash/hand soap (trying the brand for the first time), a 2-pack of Yummie skimmer leggings, and an RJ Graziano seed needs tassel necklace on clearance. I know the coupon can’t be used on clearance, but I would’ve been able to use the coupon on both orders. Guess I’ll have to place another order! 🤣

@pinkmochi  - good to see you Woman Very Happy yes, these coupons are a nice bonus! You grabbed some excellent buys!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Laurie Felt TSV launching tonight. Presale is posted.

LOVE her silky denim jeans Heart regular or petite inseams. 5 color options $50 +3.50 s/h.  I'm thinking about the brushed charcoal

A374324
Laurie Felt Regular Silky Denim Ankle Skinny Zip Fly Jeans

8319_LaurieFeltAPTSV_011220_01.jpg

a377058.jpg

Honored Contributor

a928359e-f563-49a0-a662-61fd6d315513.png

Honored Contributor

More new from Laurie. The white jeans are the TSV, looks so fresh!  Love the yellow blouse Heart yellow+gray - flattering colors together

598cd37b-621c-42c0-96dc-2ae0844aae3c.png

686d3231-7473-4ced-af8d-54cd7dcb011f.png

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Laurie Felt TSV launching tonight. Presale is posted.

LOVE her silky denim jeans Heart regular or petite inseams. 5 color options $50 +3.50 s/h.  I'm thinking about the brushed charcoal

A374324
Laurie Felt Regular Silky Denim Ankle Skinny Zip Fly Jeans

8319_LaurieFeltAPTSV_011220_01.jpg

a377058.jpg

@Chi-town girl I have these gray petite jeans in my cart. I really don't need another pair of jeans. I have a pile of jeans and really only wear a few pairs since they're not all comfortable or don't fit well. I really need to purge and only keep the jeans that fit me. 

I've needed gray jeans, and I love her silky denim, much more than the classic denim. I think I'll end up ordering these after all. Hard to resist! I'm afraid to buy the white jeans in a skinny since I've had bad luck with VPL in other brands. Woman Tongue

Edited to add: I just watched the video for the jeans. They're ankle length on the video but shorter on the images with the model. I'm wondering if I should get the regular length instead of the petite, which would make them full length instead on me (5'1"). I think I might get more use out of them, and I'll have the option of rolling up the cuff some. Hmm... I might have to watch the video. I hope Amy does the midnight show!

Honored Contributor

Presale is posted for IM 1/17 TSV cardi. What do you think? I like the Tamale Red color!

A374242
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essentials Open Front Knit Cardigan

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I like the IM cardigan but aircraft need it in petite. It would be too long for me. 

I think I might like the Cactus Green best.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I like the IM cardigan but aircraft need it in petite. It would be too long for me. 

I think I might like the Cactus Green best.

@willdob3  - I like the IM cardi, thinking about it but will wait to see it presented

Esteemed Contributor

DG2 by Diane Gilman Stretch Knit Twill Boot-Cut Jegging - Basic

686-403

as TS   I bought the med based on size chart. TOO big.  Now I can't decide if I should get small or x-small.  I'll try it on again tomorrow to try to figure it out.  I never used to have problems w/ DG2 sizing.
Cute style, nice fabric