Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Chi-town girl  - Thanks for the update, I bought a pair of her cuffed pants.  I also bought her new chiffon poncho (694-792) in black.  I thought it would be cute, not only for summer, but with a fitted black turtleneck for colder months.  Can't wait to see everything new she brings.  I loved some of her new colors you'd shown a few weeks ago.  Hope you have a fun weekend, we're doing yardwork!  Woohoo!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  - Thanks for the update, I bought a pair of her cuffed pants.  I also bought her new chiffon poncho (694-792) in black.  I thought it would be cute, not only for summer, but with a fitted black turtleneck for colder months.  Can't wait to see everything new she brings.  I loved some of her new colors you'd shown a few weeks ago.  Hope you have a fun weekend, we're doingyardworkk! Woohooo!

@IlliniGirl88  - oh there are some good prices for clearance but thatdurnn shipping fee on each item.  Ouch!  Sizes are limited too. The two items I ordered last night are sold out now. 

I called CS to get my Marla credits for recent purchases. 2 items were 1 day past the 30 days BUT...without me asking the CS rep said its past the 30 days but I will give you $5 per item credit. 

There are some Marla Anniversary shows this weekend so make sure to check for any specials 

yes, our 'woo-hoo' this weekend is clean out the garage :-/

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the heads up! I’ll have to check it out after work! Sounds like you got some good things!

Yes @willdob3  good pricing. The butterfly tee $23 and the kimono $40 about 50% off 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @lulu1 @Pecky @willdob3 and my other friends, 

I haven't visited in awhile.  I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!   Take care!

@Roni18  - I hope you haven't wandered too far...

@Pecky @willdob3 @lulu1 @IlliniGirl88 @emmygrace @pinkmochi @Luvitorleaveit1  & Marla fans - 

25% off Marla clearance items! Some good buys Woman Very Happy

Check your recent purchases for possible credits.

Tonight I picked up a vneck Butterfly Tee, pretty Rose color and a Drama Kimono in a beautiful gray tone (Dark Slate) from the sale.

Thank you Chi-town girl for the heads up about the Marla clearance price markdowns, I really appreciate it! Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I picked up a MW scarf for $14! I also splurged and bought her new burnout kabuki topper: 

mw-burnout-kabukit-topper.PNG

I just love the look of this topper. I hope it fits!

Hope everyone is well and staying safe!

Honored Contributor

@happy32 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @lulu1 @Pecky @willdob3 and my other friends, 

I haven't visited in awhile.  I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!   Take care!

@Roni18  - I hope you haven't wandered too far...

@Pecky @willdob3 @lulu1 @IlliniGirl88 @emmygrace @pinkmochi @Luvitorleaveit1  & Marla fans - 

25% off Marla clearance items! Some good buys Woman Very Happy

Check your recent purchases for possible credits.

Tonight I picked up a vneck Butterfly Tee, pretty Rose color and a Drama Kimono in a beautiful gray tone (Dark Slate) from the sale.

Thank you Chi-town girl for the heads up about the Marla clearance price markdowns, I really appreciate it! Smiley Happy 

@happy32  - you're welcome!  Please post your reviews

My items have shipped

MarlaWynne V-Neck Modern Butterfly Tee
631-109
MarlaWynne V-Neck Modern Butterfly Tee

WynneLayers Pointelle Drama Kimono
668-109
WynneLayers Pointelle Drama Kimono

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I picked up a MW scarf for $14! I also splurged and bought her new burnout kabuki topper: 

mw-burnout-kabukit-topper.PNG

I just love the look of this topper. I hope it fits!

Hope everyone is well and staying safe!

@pinkmochi  - yay! You got the scarf!!!

I'm watching the live show now, good one with Amy hosting. She looks great in the new bengaline pieces.  I love the bengaline fabric and want that new bengaline jacket. 

Watched some of yesterday's shows via dvr, they presented your new jacket @pinkmochi  - it's gorgeous Heart

2 more shows later tonight!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  - Thanks for the update, I bought a pair of her cuffed pants.  I also bought her new chiffon poncho (694-792) in black.  I thought it would be cute, not only for summer, but with a fitted black turtleneck for colder months.  Can't wait to see everything new she brings.  I loved some of her new colors you'd shown a few weeks ago.  Hope you have a fun weekend, we're doing yardwork!  Woohoo!

@IlliniGirl88  - did you buy these new pants?

WynneLayers Pull-On Cuffed Ankle Pant
694-611
WynneLayers Pull-On Cuffed Ankle Pant

WynneLayers Chiffon Convertible Printed Poncho
694-792
WynneLayers Convertible Printed Poncho

Honored Contributor

Added this to my wish list. It looks like a great summer topper. Including wearing it unbuttoned over a tank 

WynneLayers Extended Shoulder Crinkled Shirt
694-842
WynneLayers Extended Shoulder Crinkled Shirt

Honored Contributor

Beautiful Heart

MarlaWynne Open Weave Ladder Stitch Popover Sweater
693-878
MarlaWynne Open Weave Ladder Stitch Popover Sweater