Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I love the new dusters! Noticed it's currently not offered in petites and several sizes say Waitlist. Do you think that's because it's new and not all sizes have arrived? Hope they add petites. I like the shorter leopard vest too. She's got some cute pieces coming!

@IlliniGirl88  - not sure about the inventory situation.  It could be there were some delayed deliveries and I don't think they offer petite option for all items but definitely for TS items. 

I haven't had a chance to watch the shows from DVR to see which new items were presented.  When I looked at show items it was mostly older stuff. I hope her home decor launch was successful. She's on more now than ever! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  - Thanks, I think it may be because it's new, and inventory isn't all in.  I'd noticed the same thing last week, with sizes being on Waitlist for her new zip denim skirt.  She presented that skirt last night (one of the few new items), and all sizes were in stock. 

I watched last night.  Picked up another luxe jogger in black, and harem pants.  I wasn't sure I'd like those, but they are so cute and comfortable!  I just received the black, and went back for the navy and green palm. Have a fun weekend! 

Honored Contributor

I went alittle crazy watching G's show yesterday.  I ordered her french terry moto jacket in mocha, her tie front slub knit in taupe camo and the slub knit duster in black snake.  I love her dusters!

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I went alittle crazy watching G's show yesterday.  I ordered her french terry moto jacket in mocha, her tie front slub knit in taupe camo and the slub knit duster in black snake.  I love her dusters!

@Pecky  - Well, you just need to come to my home!  I went a little crazy too, and I love her dusters.  I have the black snake, it's beautiful!  (I have the cobalt snake, terracotta and gray leopard too - and a few older prints).  I stocked up on the jet setter leggings and the luxe jogger.  I don't have the moto jacket, let me know your thoughts.  I bought her harem pants, got them in black and LOVE them.  I had to exchange for a petite.  I'm 5'3" and thought the average would look better, but it's a little longer than I thought it would look.  I went back for the navy and black/green palm.  Her clothes are so fun to wear! 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  - Well, you just need to come to my home!  I went a little crazy too, and I love her dusters.  I have the black snake, it's beautiful!  (I have the cobalt snake, terracotta and gray leopard too - and a few older prints).  I stocked up on the jet setter leggings and the luxe jogger.  I don't have the moto jacket, let me know your thoughts.  I bought her harem pants, got them in black and LOVE them.  I had to exchange for a petite.  I'm 5'3" and thought the average would look better, but it's a little longer than I thought it would look.  I went back for the navy and black/green palm.  Her clothes are so fun to wear! 

@IlliniGirl88  That is too funny!  Her line is addicting.  I have the black palm harem pants and love them.  I want to get the black.  I am also 5'3 and ordered the black palm in regular and I do like them.  I might order the petite in the plain black for something different.  I just can't wait to wear all my new things out in public! 

Honored Contributor

New linen jersey fabric! Sea Blue tone is beautiful Heart 3 colors including black and natural

MarlaWynne Linen Jersey Twist Front Top
693-824
MarlaWynne Linen Jersey Twist Front Top

MarlaWynne Pull-On Linen Jersey Slouch Ankle Pant
693-826
MarlaWynne Pull-On Linen Jersey Slouch Ankle Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Linen Jersey Handkerchief Midi Dress
693-830
MarlaWynne Linen Jersey Handkerchief Midi Dress

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I can’t wait to hear what Linen Jersey is like from Marla! It sounds wonderful and the new clothes do, too. Sea Blue is very nice. She is good with picking colors.

Respected Contributor

I received 2 items today; both will be returned tomorrow.

Marla Wynne; this is nothing more than a t-shirt with a piece of chiffon tacked on the neck and shoulders.  It just "hangs" , looking like a bib.

WynneLayers Long-Sleeve Layered Front Mixed Media Top

D. Gilman; this is a glorified windbreaker.  It came rolled up into a tiny plastic bag. (a wrinkled mess)  The hood is placed oddly.  There is no way it affords you much protection from the rain.

DG by Diane Gilman Water-Resistant Tiered Raincoat

Honored Contributor

TY @lulu1  for the reviews!