Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Roni18 - I haven't been on that much lately but I too miss her posts.  Sorry to hear about your health challenges and I pray all is well.

We had planned to take care of some things for the house earlier this year but with COVID our contractor got backed up on his other jobs but we were finally able to get our new roof and brick pointing done for the house before winter started.

With the Linea line ending this year I will be on even less, I can't even remember the last time I watched QVC. Between Linea aka Louis Del'Olio and Marla Wynne and other designers I have more than my fair share of clothing, jewelry ,coats you name it I think I have it.  I have removed everything from my QVC wish list so I will concentrate on paying the remaining flexpays off and be done with shopping on QVC.  I don't know what direction QVC and the powers that be are going but I am not going there with them.

I am glad the kimono worked for you, that's always a good feeling.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I hope that you are well! You haven't started a 2021 Iman, G, MW thread yet. Woman Sad We all miss you and enjoy your posts. If the other posters are dragging you down, then just stick to this thread. That's mostly what I do. Heart

I saw this in a MW email and had to have it. The $20 off coupon if you use your HSN card made me unable to pass it up:

mw-quilted-sweater-jacket.png

I ordered it in this dark slate color. I ordered something else in this color, and it has a bluish-green tint that's pretty and different. I like the shorter length that makes it good for her tank tops with jeans. That sage is also pretty! I like that it's different than most of her other items and not oversized. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi 

I like the Marla Wynn piece too! And you're right it's different for her.

My only addition would be a couple of discrete hooks and eyes

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I hope that you are well! You haven't started a 2021 Iman, G, MW thread yet. Woman Sad We all miss you and enjoy your posts. If the other posters are dragging you down, then just stick to this thread. That's mostly what I do. Heart

I saw this in a MW email and had to have it. The $20 off coupon if you use your HSN card made me unable to pass it up:

I ordered it in this dark slate color. I ordered something else in this color, and it has a bluish-green tint that's pretty and different. I like the shorter length that makes it good for her tank tops with jeans. That sage is also pretty! I like that it's different than most of her other items and not oversized. 

@pinkmochi  @Luvitorleaveit1 @Roni18  & all from this thread - thank you & hope you are well!  

I just started a new Marla 2021 thread. She has a TS next week. @pinkmochi  I love your new sweater jacket - loving the new slate color items

Thinking it would be good to have a separate thread for Giuliana and another for Iman since they have had more shows and larger collections? Iman and G have new TS events later this month.

Also looking forward to the new 2021 Q fashions from Jason Wu - maybe a TSV???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi  @Luvitorleaveit1 @Roni18  & all from this thread - thank you & hope you are well!  

I just started a new Marla 2021 thread. She has a TS next week. @pinkmochi  I love your new sweater jacket - loving the new slate color items

Thinking it would be good to have a separate thread for Giuliana and another for Iman since they have had more shows and larger collections? Iman and G have new TS events later this month.

@Chi-town girl So glad you're back! We've missed you! Heart I was worried about you. I didn't even know that Jason Wu is coming to the Q! I bought one of his purses from Target when he had a capsule collection that sold out quickly. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl So glad you're back! We've missed you! Heart I was worried about you. I didn't even know that Jason Wu is coming to the Q! I bought one of his purses from Target when he had a capsule collection that sold out quickly. 

@pinkmochi  - I missed you too! I usually take a break from social media during the end of year holidays -- extended it a bit this year. I haven't purchase much fashion during the past 4 months except for clearance.  

I was very surprised to see Jason Wu at the Q. Bought 2 items - the tuxedo pants - FABULOUS! The hoodie I had to return due to sizing, runs small -it was too snug and unfortunately my size for exchange was sold out. Excited to see what he brings for 2021. Spring collection should be posted soon. Truly enjoyed his launch show and his appearances on Katrina's weekly Szish List show. LOVE Katrina - have you watched her show?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I thought you started an IMAN thread, but I can't find it. Are you picking up the IMAN TS bomber jacket? I keep going back and forth on getting it, but I'm trying not to spend money on clothes when I already have so many clothes with tags still on them. I really like the blue tint color:

iman-bomber-jacket.PNG

All of the colors are on extended delivery now and will probably sell out. If it shows up on clearance after returns, I'll probably get it. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  I was looking for her post too.  I wanted to ask her if she purchased the TS.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@pinkmochi  I was looking for her post too.  I wanted to ask her if she purchased the TS.  

@Pecky Did you order it? If so, which color did you get? Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi @Pecky  - I was side tracked today with Easter prep/shopping and didn't get a chance to start the new IMAN thread.

Ended up getting the black tank set - love her tanks. I will try to get a few more sets in the green and blue tint colors 'as is' or clearance.

Did you pick up anything? 

Will get the new threads for Giuliana and IMAN posted in April - both have April TS events on the same weekend! . G on Sat Apr 17 , IMAN on Sun Apr 18.

IMAN Global Chic 2-Pack Tanks
737-639
IMAN Global Chic 2-Pack Tanks