Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo  - the new jeans are bada$$. So glad I stayed up to see them presented.  I like the pops of specialty/edgy pieces that she does for each collection. 

@Chi-town girl 

I do like those jeans. A lot. But I'm a little apprehensive about her denim. I picked up a couple pairs years ago and while I had no problem with the construction or the fit I found the gray ones just looked like dirty denim and the dark blue faded stripes! Fortunately I had only paid about 20 bucks for them but they did end up in the donation bag after a few washings for the reasons I mentioned.

I think you buy her jeans pretty regularly. Have you had any problems like that? Here's to hoping it was a singular freak occurrence

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo  - the new jeans are bada$$. So glad I stayed up to see them presented.  I like the pops of specialty/edgy pieces that she does for each collection. 

@Chi-town girl 

I do like those jeans. A lot. But I'm a little apprehensive about her denim. I picked up a couple pairs years ago and while I had no problem with the construction or the fit I found the gray ones just looked like dirty denim and the dark blue faded stripes! Fortunately I had only paid about 20 bucks for them but they did end up in the donation bag after a few washings for the reasons I mentioned.

I think you buy her jeans pretty regularly. Have you had any problems like that? Here's to hoping it was a singular freak occurrence

@Andreatoo  - I have at least a dozen of her jeans - not a bad one in the bunch. Some are distressed,  most are medium or dark blue For the new jeans, I agree about the gray looking 'dirty'. The blue looks great. She said a different denim than previous. Only 1% span, zip fly - premium denim

G by Giuliana Buttoned-Leg Flare Jean

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I did purchase the today's special sweater in dusty olive. I'm glad they extended sizes too. Last year I bought one of her popular dusters in my regular size and it was very tight fitting in the arms and bust. I went up a size in the sweater to be safe since I'm very broad shouldered and busty.
Frequent Contributor

Just bought the TS maxi sweater- so different and not over done!  Can't wait to get it!

Honored Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

Just bought the TS maxi sweater- so different and not over done!  Can't wait to get it!

@tiara1 You will love it.  I purchased two last year and lived in them. I am thinking about ordering the blackberry too.

Honored Contributor

Dang I love those jeans.  But I am such a hard fit in bottoms.  Do I dare even try?  I'll have to think about this.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I hadn't realized that it's a pullover...........thought it might have a hidden snap or two at the top. 

It is very nice looking, though.  Very nice colors.

I'm thinking about the Blackberry...........or maybe the Black.  Can be dressy in Black.

@ROMARY  - did you order it?

I'm so happy for Giuliana - it was a sellout hit! I DVR'd the shows with Amy and G to see the other items from the collection and it was basically sold out in every color and size except for the olive

I have to giggle at the catty snark thread about her. ..JMO it's a given here on the forums especially for the resident snarks, lol. If they're not bashing Q, hosts, vendors or celebs, it wouldn't be a 'normal' day here...wheeeee Woman Tongue Why would someone buy any new fashions when all they do is sit/slump at home??? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@emmygrace  -  I too LOVE G's jackets. Isn't great to scoop up the 'As Is' buys?! I tagged the new collection items and will be keeping my eyes open for the As Is offers.

I want to scoop up several of that cute TDO lightweight moto jacket - the colors Heart Amy looked so chic wearing the olive moto jacket over the olive TS sweater with leggings as the bottoms. 

Remember a couple years ago when we grabbed those G faux leather jackets with the zip out cascading collar? They were around $20 on clearance. I still wear them - one in navy and another in soft mint green.

Do you like the new studded moto jacket?

How about the faux fur version? The black, of course! But the pink and blue are so fun 

G by Giuliana Black Label Faux Fur Moto Jacket
719-193

Honored Contributor

New from Marla.  The Twilight blue tone is beautiful Heart her Dark Olive is one of my fav tones from her collections

MarlaWynne Luxe Jersey Asymmetric Top
723-735

Honored Contributor

From Facebook post - 

Items from her QVC-UK collection.  If you can zoom in, take a closer look at the top. The print is gorgeous and it's a textured fabric 

122558729_3443506802385804_6613222361323597997_o.jpg