Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - I also love these jeans. Initially I thought they were faux leather. The have traditional jean dedign - 5 pocket with functioning zipper with moto seaming. 

I don't have G's jeggings, but her previous version was popular. I have a bunch of her leggings and jeans

@Chi-town girl  I ordered one size up than normal by looking at the size chart. We'll see if they fit or not. I thought I saw that her last ones ran small. Marlo said that she was wearing her normal size, and Colleen said that she chose her smaller size, but I don't want them to be too tight. I'm glad that I ordered the gray last night since it's sold out now. 

I'm tempted to get another duster, but I think I've done enough shopping for the month. Good thing Marla is on 10/1! Woman Tongue\

I just received the Zuda items that I ordered. The top is really cute. The pants are comfortable but thinner than I expected. I'm glad that I only ordered one color. The outfit does look good with my new rose Ecco slip-on sneakers. 

@pinkmochi  - yeah, the gray denim is a hit. I heard G say the new G Soft fabric is awesome and there will be new items in it

I really want those new coated jeans. They presented it during the 7p ET show. The black look so chic but I also want the dark olive. 

I will keep an eye for Zuda on Lunchtime or Primetime special. Need to go thru my leggings to toss the well used ones . My fav new leggings are the PLW TSV from earlier this year.

I too have done alot of fashion shopping.

Yes, Marla has a TS next Thur - no hint that I know of yet...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Nice surprise to see these boots on sale at Q. Great footwear brand. 

I was on the hunt for black leather riding style boots and saw Courtney's shoe show Sunday night when they were $99 + free ship! That's like a Nordy sale price. I only hesitated bc I really wanted a flat heel, but this heel is low and I love the design/details. Grabbed the blsck leather

Black leather is sold out but some suede options still available $104.

Fingers crossed they are keepers - EDD 9/29 - will post review 

A370757
Marc Fisher Medium Calf Leather Tall Shaft Boots - Riley

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

ALERT! @pinkmochi  @Pecky  - anyone thst purchased the suede moto jacket

Hurry - call CS or send email for price reduction

Screenshot_2020-09-24-20-52-34.png

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmygrace wrote:

I ordered Colleen Lopez faux leather jacket in the snake...691-404. Its only $32.49 today!!!! I have several of her jackets and I love them! I did size up..to wear over sweaters! Woman Happy

Crazy good buy @emmygrace  - I love it when H does these deep discounts!

I got buyer's remorse and canceled...lol! I ordered several things, (including a jacket) from Guiliana.....my bad!  It was faux leather...she's dangerous for me...lol! Also  got a couple of  things from Marla! She has some great deals!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I was going to post this just because it was cute! LOL I didn't notice it was reduced

Honored Contributor

I didn't order the jacket.  I have that one in a different color and have so many jackets.  The price was excellent and it is an adorable jacket.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I was going to post this just because it was cute! LOL I didn't notice it was reduced

@Andreatoo - yes, the jacket is really cute!

Sometimes H will do a last minute TDO price reduction during an event/last show as in this case. The jacket was priced at $67. Interesting though that the TDO price was not showing online last night so I captured the screen shot for "evidence". Hopefully @pinkmochi  can use it to get a credit for her purchase.

Have a good weekend Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the heads up. I just saw your post, though! I’ll try and see if they’ll honor it, but at least I used the 20% off coupon on it, which makes it less than the TDO price. I’ll check with them. Thank you for thinking of me! So sweet of you!

Please let us know what you think of the boots. I thought about buying them but didn’t want to deal with the expense of retuning if they didn’t fit. I have shooties form that brand that I like, but they’re not great for walking downtown in.

I almost bought those coated jeans because they’re under $50 now. But they’re at least two inches too long for me, and it would add quite a bit to the price to have them hemmed. It’s okay, I have my new faux leather Camo Spanx leggings.

Have a great weekend!
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  - Any idea what Marla's TS will be on Thursday?  Hope you're doing well!Heart

Super Contributor

DG2.  80's throwback.  Not sold on this look.

DG2.png