Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Chi-town girl  @pinkmochi  @Pecky 

Just popping in while shopping... RetailMeNot has 18% cash back at HSN right now so I’m going through my favorites and getting a few clearance items. Just one so far; G’s sleeveless knit crepe top, in ivory. 657-756

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  @pinkmochi  @Pecky 

Just popping in while shopping... RetailMeNot has 18% cash back at HSN right now so I’m going through my favorites and getting a few clearance items. Just one so far; G’s sleeveless knit crepe top, in ivory. 657-756

@willdob3  - yes, some great fashion clearance buys at several retailers -just need to look and patiently sort for some good scores. I avoid the 'final/no refund or exchange offers' unless I'm shopping in person. Enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rarely do I purchase home goods at Q, but the price point + free shipping for the TSV lantern was too good to pass up! Indoor and outdoor safe. Got the black option 

H222935
21" Metal Indoor/Outdoor Flickering Flame Lantern by Valerie

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Rarely do I purchase home goods at Q, but the price point + free shipping for the TSV lantern was too good to pass up! Indoor and outdoor safe. Got the black option 

H222935

@Chi-town girl 

I love this lantern! If I had somewhere to display it I’d have bought one. 

I got WynneLayers Essential Knit Crepe Blazer in navy. 618-151. And also Anttony’s “Style Sensation” Varsity-Style Sweater Jacket in Olive/Evergreen. 677-720. I don’t buy many sweaters but I’m hoping this is pretty light weight. I couldn’t resist the color.

Honored Contributor

Excellent finds @willdob3  and they both have pockets! Good clearance pricing

WynneLayers Essential Knit Crepe Blazer
618-151
WynneLayers Essential Knit Crepe Blazer

Antthony "Style Sensation" Varsity-Style Sweater Jacket
677-720
Antthony "Style Sensation" Varsity-Style Sweater Jacket

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, I hope I like them. Free shipping would have been nice but I figure the 18% back covers that. 

I like my sweaters and blazers to have pockets. I rarely put anything other than my hands in them but, if they don’t have pockets, I miss them.

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

H222935

@Chi-town girl 

I love this lantern! If I had somewhere to display it I’d have bought one. 

I got WynneLayers Essential Knit Crepe Blazer in navy. 618-151. And also Anttony’s “Style Sensation” Varsity-Style Sweater Jacket in Olive/Evergreen. 677-720. I don’t buy many sweaters but I’m hoping this is pretty light weight. I couldn’t resist the color.

I love the lanterns too...! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  - Hello!  Hope all is well for you and your famly.  Not sure if you've seen, but Giuliana has new dusters!  She has solid black, navy, olive, and a few new prints.  I ordered the black camo.  She also has a houndstooth print, and two florals.  Can't wait to see what her TS will be, any idea?

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  - Hello!  Hope all is well for you and your famly.  Not sure if you've seen, but Giuliana has new dusters!  She has solid black, navy, olive, and a few new prints.  I ordered the black camo.  She also has a houndstooth print, and two florals.  Can't wait to see what her TS will be, any idea?

@IlliniGirl88 I have the camo and love it but haven't been able to wear it yet as it's been so darn hot.  I love her dusters and have many of them.  Looking forward to see what her TS will be.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:$

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 I have the camo and love it but haven't been able to wear it yet as it's been so darn hot.  I love her dusters and have many of them.  Looking forward to see what her TS will be.

@Pecky @IlliniGirl88  -  we are holding steady (fortunate!) - shopping is a nice escape - thanks for the notice about the reorder of the duster - I think this is the 3rd order! Some prints were reordered, but there are some new prints and solids. Note - pricing for solid colors $45, $60 for prints

It's hard to see some of my new goodies on hangers, no opportunity to wear yet due to heat. I have 2 new Barefoot Dreams tops on hanger display, lol. But, I have been shopping sales/events for new Fall items bc the inventory and/or  event pricing will not last. I am disappointed that Marla's reorder of the chic popover sweater is already sold out in my size! 

No info yet about the G TS item. G has been very quiet on social,  no info on either Facebook or Instagram.  It should be a Fall item, sweater, jacket? 

G by Giuliana Printed Slub Knit Duster Cardigan
676-033

Houndstooth

BlackBerry Floral

Military Olive (solid)