Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Love the free shipping w/$75! 

I really like the orange palm print dress but I only wear dresses at home and will be back at work in a week. I would not get much use out of it so I am passing.

I did order the cropped pants with appliqué in black twill. I’ll definitely get free shipping (clearance included!) but I’m still deciding what else to get. I’ll be looking to see what all I can get to take advantage of the shipping deal.

The reversible bag will be perfect for rainy season. The $44.95 price is $10 off and RetailMeNot has 20% cash back which will mean another $8.99 off the price eventually. I’m willing to spend $35.96 for the bag. I want one of the colors but ones I’m likely to coordinate with a lot of different clothes. I like the navy/red but I think the purple/ocean might be better. The lighter blue will be better with a lot of different blues and other colors and I have a lot of purple/lavender shades. I have a good leather tote in a reddish purple and this will go well with my non-red purples. So I guess the purple/ocean is the one!

@willdob3  - I love your choices! Please post reviews

! IMAN City Chic 360 Slim Crop Jean with Crochet Lace Detail
694-231
IMAN City Chic 360 Slim Crop Jean with Crochet Lace Detail

IMAN Boho Chic Reversible Tote with Matching Pouch/Wristlet
702-512
IMAN Boho Chic Reversible Tote with Matching Pouch/Wristlet

@Chi-town girl  I’ll definitely post reviews. I’m pretty sure I’ll love the tote - it is even the same shade of purple as the leopard print tank top duo I got! That will be fun! 

The pants shipped quickly and alone. They should arrive Friday. Maybe tomorrow if I’m lucky. The black ones are “twill” fabric, so not denim jeans...does this mean I can wear them during the week or do they still work only on Casual Friday? - I’m not concerned about getting in trouble from wearing them but, fashion wise, where would they best fit?

@willdob3  -yes, you should be able to wear twill fabric pants to work, they are not denim.

I love the colors of your tote, hope you love it.

I rec'd email notice today that my IMAN orders have shipped. Wonder what will be the June TS?

Next week could pose danger to the CC...Marla TS, Giuliana TS, Target Designer Dress collection Woman Wink but it should be fun and boy, we need more FUN and JOY Heart

@Chi-town girl   I just got my Iman tote today. I really like the colors. The blue will go with a lot of things for work and it’ll be great with jeans, too. Bright and fun and rainy season-proof! It holds its shape well and I like that. There are bags I like to be so soft they just fall into a puddle but this kind of tote works well with some structure to it. 

- I might have to wear the purple tank that matches the purse to work tomorrow... The crop pants with crochet lace are just right! The hit just above my ankle, as hoped. I’ll wear them to work tomorrow it’s a black crinkle fabric Marla button down top worn open with a bright tank top. Maybe the Iman purple so I can have fun matching the new tote.

I’m very happy with these Iman purchases. I expect to get a lot of use out of them.

@willdob3  - happy for you!!! I really like those totes. 

I was planning to just watch a few shows and sit out this G visit ...but then I saw that pink tank and the new pants Ugggh!!! 

@Chi-town girl   I am usually pretty good about just adding her things to my Favorites when they are new. 

I like the TS jeans in the two darkest shades - the gray and dark indigo. Maybe when the price is reduced a bit...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Does anyone recognize the pants in these photos?  Item#?

These are new tops

G by Giuliana Knit Back Tank Top
694-890
G by Giuliana Knit Back Tank Top

G by Giuliana Hammered Satin Tie-Front Blouse
692-490
G by Giuliana Hammered Satin Tie-Front Blouse

I ordered the pants and the woven tank in the olive leopard + the solid pink (flamingo) knit back tank. 

Loving the new jeans in the Santa Monica option and I still want the new sleeveless duster + some of the new tshirts...Glad I'm busy tmrw Woman Tongue Woman LOL

G by Giuliana Woven Tank
692-489
G by Giuliana Woven Tank

@Chi-town girl   I can’t wait to hear how you like them! I love the color combo - and that is a beautiful shade of pink!

Trusted Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I ordered the Unconstructed Open-Front Cardigan today in Inky Blue. I'm on waitlist for it, but I hope I get it. Marla said that it's based on the top I like so much. Woman Happy

mw unconstructed cardigan.PNG

They shipped my waitlist cardigan today! Woohoo! I think I'll wear it a bunch with jeans or just lounging around the house when the AC is on. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Chi-town girl , I'm 5'2". Wonder if I should get the petite?

@loveschocolate  - it depends on your proportions and how you want the length.

Are you 'leggy'?

If you want a cropped look, definitely get the petite.

The regular length might be closer to an ankle pant for you which is also cute. And the elastic ankle band allows you to pull it up and it stays, doesn't slip down

That's why I have both inseams in the solid black. The petite hits me right below the knee; the regular hits me mid-lower calf like the taupe ones Lisa is wearing in the photo I posted

@Chi-town girl  @loveschocolate  It definitely depends on one’s inseam and where you want the pants to fit. I take petites in regular pants/jeans but I don’t really like shorter lengths much. I’ll take them as close to my ankle as I can get them so I order capris and crops in regular length. At 24 inches, these might be shorter than I want even in the regular length.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Chi-town girl , I like the khaki palm and mauve palm. ❤️

@loveschocolate  - I'm deciding between the army green palm and mauve palm

I think these will be very popular once the LR shows air on June 2, maybe they will be shown on mon June 1 on Fashion's Night In

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I should be getting my green palm Tuesday.  I am so happy these shipped out a day after ordering. I am 5'3 and ordered the regular to come to my ankles.  I want to order the khaki palm in petite for a more crop look.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I should be getting my green palm Tuesday.  I am so happy these shipped out a day after ordering. I am 5'3 and ordered the regular to come to my ankles.  I want to order the khaki palm in petite for a more crop look.  

This pant should be a TSV! Happy for your speedy shipping. Look forward to your review @Pecky 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2020-05-31-14-07-22.png

Screenshot_2020-05-31-14-06-34.png

Honored Contributor

DG2 by Diane Gilman Tie Dye Side Tie Tee
698-338
DG2 by Diane Gilman Tie Dye Side Tie Tee

Honored Contributor

New Vanessa Williams items are posted. I like some of her fashions but the pricing is high. I thought she said they are manufactured in the USA but the description for this dress is 'imported" $72 

Vanessa Williams Tie Dye Side Ruched Dress
691-081
Vanessa Williams Tie Dye Side Ruched Dress